Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shopping Time :)

di sebabkan time ni off day mode aku !
so, rugi ah kan kalau x berjalan jalan ;)
nak pulak time tu mama cakap yang novel dier da kat pasaran :)
ape lagi..
kami kuar lah ke jusco bukit raja :D



And btw,
aku suke giler baju yang aku pakai ari tu..
soooo OLD SKOOL ;)
and time ni we called CERMIN TIME !
mane x nye..
mama tengah sbuk membayar..
aku n adek sibuk bergambar depan cermin fitting room :)
sangat best !



I want introduce you to my baby :)
I called him, Micky !
I dunno why I called my Iphone that name..
but..
I like it so muchh..
and ONE MORE THING !
love this picture so muchh ;)
Phone is Micky and the phone strap is Eunhyuk..
and I'm dating with baby this time :)
ahahah !
x buleh blah, right ?
biar la ! ko susah ke ??



AND !
so likey this photo :)
the shirt that my sis pegang tu baju Xander..
dier nak belikan..
tp x jadi..
Ekekeke :)
and look at my hand tu !
sangat banyak okeh kitorg shopping..
buleh bankrap dibuat nye...
tapi laki kitorg kan kaye..
and diorang pon kaki shopping :)
laki borek bini rintik !!
:D

** Bye Bye **





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment