Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Diploma Convocation :)




21st November 2010 is the best day ever for me :)
because it is my Convocation day !
X sangka rase nye da nak dekat setahun aku tunggu..
at last dapat jugak aku merasa naek pentas amek scroll pe sume tu..
sangat best :)
but yang sedih sikit tu aku x dapat bunge from my family..
but it's okay !
sebab ade satu berita gumbira utk kite sume..
maybe just for me sahaja kot !!
My mum tetibe cam kasik aku nak sambung blaja balik tau !
Siap cakap kalau aku sambung kat UNISEL tu nnt aku nak amek ape..
Then, you know what ?
sebelom ni and before aku finish study pon aku mmg nak amek HR..
HR tu singkatan untuk Human Resources..
and kalau aku dapat smbung study..
aku mmg berjanji aku nak blaja betol2..
sbb nanti kalau ade rezeki aku nak sambung kat Korea..
heheh :)
Btw, this is the picture that I've taken after finish the Convocation event..
Hope you enjoy the picture even tade la menarik sangat...
but, this is my day,aite ?
biarlahhh !




That's all for now :)
Just wait for my 2nd Convo for my Degree..
InsyaAllah !


Jjun : Congrats Aegiya :)
Micky : Congratulations my dear !
Eunhyuk : Jagi ! Chukahaeyo :)
Minnie : Congrats ! Listen to my new song, just for you :)
HyunSeung : Nae sarang ! Chukahaeyo :D *popo*

Kim Eunda : Thanks to all my babes :)




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment