Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My New Lover :)




Hehehe :)
Just want to share with you..
This is my new lover..
Dier baru je masuk in my ranking :)
Da di beri gelaran babes macam skandal yang laen..
sangat x senonoh !

Ni la my skandal yang paling muda antara 5 orang, tau ?
Sebelom ni aku x pndang lgsung dier ni..
sbb aku x suke rambut dier yang dulu..
Then, bile skang ni rase cam da terjatuh hati..
bukan rase but YUP !
da jatuh hati da pon :)
sudah terlambat la bai !!

p/s : tadi jumpe Mr. VIU kt fast food restaurant..
dier sangat ensem, okay ? giler rindu kat dier sbb da 4 hari x jumpe..
Kite jumpe esok ye, sayang ??
*Gatal bebeno*




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment