Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, November 5, 2010

Air Tin Air Milo :D


Hye Bloggie :)
Da baru nampak ?
Hehehe !
Suke giler tengok blog aku yang da siap ni..
Ari tu kan under maintenaince..

Urmm..
saje je nak cite satu kesah :)
Aku suke sangat kat budak tu..
Wlupon dier tu muda dari aku..
tapi aku tatau la..
dier layan aku baek sangat !!
walaupun dier x banyak cakap dengan aku..
But, ade satu incident yang memang aku x buleh lupe kan..
even kalau aku fikirkan sekarang ni pon..
aku akan rase terharu or ' in love '..
x dapat nak bagitau my feelings tu in words..
:)
Maybe if I tell to someone else..
Diorang will think that I am crazy or perasan :)
It's okeh !
I'll not tell anybody about this..
But maybe I will tell to my bestfriend, Ziera a.k.a Kyura shi..
kan Ziera kan ?
ko je yang sanggup dengar luahan hati aku :)
And you will be the first person that will heard this story..
Arghhh ! I'm in love with him..
' him ' tu sape ?
heheh ! mane buleh bagitau babe..
even kat dalam blog ni pon..
nanti orang laen bace..
and kantoi sudah !!
It'll be my bestfriend and mine secret :)

Annyong !!!!





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment