Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, November 1, 2010

Everything !


As usual..
I'll tell anything to my lovely bloggie ;)

Hari ni keje morning lagi..
heheh :)
better than yesterday sbb x ramai sangat customer..
but NOT REALLY !
sbb budak night and midnight x refill satu ape pon :)
Should I do this alone ?
I have so many things to do before lunch !
Even they say that they already refill it..
but I don't believe it..
Sengal !
Nampak sangat sume nye kosong..
Takan la nak harapkan aku sorang je kot !
Please guys ! think about it !
You guys jugak cakap we should have a team work..
Where the hell it is ??
AND..
one more thing..
I do the right thing even though bende tu bukan keje aku..
but its okay kan kalau kite tolong..
x salah pon !
Sibuk nak suruh aku bukak counter..
Then, how about you ?
Masuk masuk je terus refill barang..
It should be my job lah..
because my shift already end !

And btw, just want you to know !
I already check my schedule for this week..
and YES !
For Saturday and Sunday i got morning shift again :)
So cool, right ?
Thanks to Sir Aman
;D


You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment