Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, December 2, 2011

My Destiny =)


안녕하세요...
Before this I already share my short story ...
Called 30 days to go, Tweet's Love and also Forever Mine...
And now I want to share my new short story called My Destiny...
It's based on my true story and a bit of fiction..heeeee !

Enjoy !

Recommended Song - Tmax - Fight This Bad Feeling =)

Kim Eunda, that's my name that my father gave me when I was born. We live in Korea..
Just live with my mum at Ilsan, a house that my father buy before he passed away...
I'm a Year 2 student at Hanyang University..


I'm so popular there since Micky Yoochun is my friend also with Jaejoong and Junsu..
I knew him since we bumped each other at the Art Gallery It's his fault by the way, and he felt really guilty..
We've been friends for 1 and half year now...

Junsu : Tomorrow is Super Junior Super Show in Seoul...Let's go watch their show..
Jaejoong : You just want to meet your best friend, right ?
Eunda : I wanna go...please, Yoochun ? * pout *
Yoochun : Eunda ssi, you want to go so badly ?
Eunda : Ne...Can I ?
Junsu : Of course you can come, Eunda...
Jaejoong : Let's go eat something...I'm super hungry now...

At night, Yoochun send me home...

Yoochun : Eunda ssi...
Eunda : Wae ?
Yoochun : Can we got out together this weekend ?
Eunda : Sure...where ?
Yoochun : Nami Island...
Eunda : Wahh ! that's gonna be great...let's bring Junsu and Jaejoong too..
Yoochun : Andwae !!
Eunda : Huh !?!? * shocked *
Yoochun : I mean just two of us..
Eunda : Two of us ? like a date ?
Yoochun : Well...sort of...
Eunda : Really ? Then, you need to treat me a nice dinner...
Yoochun : Sure...
Eunda : I should go now...or my mum gonna be mad...
Yoochun : She will not !
Eunda : How did you know ?
Yoochun : She knows that I send you home..
Eunda : Aaah, that's why ? so confident...
Yoochun : I am...
Eunda : Annyeong ! meet you this weekend ! * kiss Yoochun's cheek *

I'm going out from his car and waving at him...
After he gone, I just fo into the house and suddenly...

My Mum : Just marry him !
Eunda : Yaa eomma ! you scared me...
My Mum : Just marry him, Eunda...
Eunda : Eomma ! what do you mean ? so sudden...
My Mum : I know you like him..don't you ?
Eunda : Well, if I like him..but we still young..
My Mum ; So what ?
Eunda : I like him, eomma..but I'm scared if he didn't like me back..
My Mum : I know he likes you..trust me !
Eunda : It's getting late eomma ! we should go sleep now...jaljayo !
My Mum : Jaljayo..

Yoochun arrived at his house...

Yoohwan : Hyung ! where is your wife ?
Yoochun : My wife ? yaa ! she's not my wife...
Yoohwan : When will you marry her ?
Yoochun : Mwo ?
Yoochun's mum : Yeah ! when ?
Yoochun : Eomma !!
Yoohwan : Eomma, should we go to her house ?
Yoochun : Yaaa...shirro ! shirro !
Yoochun's mum : Wae ?
Yoochun : I'm not ready yet...
Yoohwan : He always have so many excuses...
Yoochun : I should sleep now..so tired ! good night...

Yoochun go into his room and close the door...
He didn't do anything and just laying on his bed...

Yoochun : Marry her ? I didn't if she likes me too...

Tomorrow evening, me and Yoochun meet Junsu and Jaejoong in the backstage of Olympic Stadium..
We met all the Super Junior members...
And then Junsu let me meet Eunhyuk, his best friend...

Eunhyuk : Annyeong haseyo..Eunhyuk ibnida...
Eunda : Annyeong haseyo..Eunda ibnida...
Junsu : Yaaa..jamkanman ! your guys name a bit similar...Eunda...and Eunhyuk...
Eunhyuk : Well, maybe it's just a coincidence...
Eunda : Yeah..maybe...
Yoochun : Hi guys..what is it ?
Eunhyuk : Annyeong Yoochun ssi...
Yoochun : Aaah, Eunhyuk ah ! Annyeong...
Junsu : We should go and sit now...
Eunhyuk : Yeah...our show gonna be start in 5 minutes left...
Eunda : Ne...nice to meet you, Eunhyuk ssi..
Eunhyuk : Nice to meet you too...

When we just take a sit...and the show opening is like WOW !!
It's a 3 hours concert and it's really DAEBAK...
After the concert ended...

Junsu : Yaaa...Eunhyuk just message me..he invite all of us to celebrate their Super Show...
Jaejoong : Well, I can't go..need to go somewhere else...
Yoochun : How about you, Eunda ssi ?
Eunda : Is it okay ?
Junsu : Of course it's okay...Am I right, Yoochun ssi ?
Yoochun : Ne..kajja !
Eunda : Yeay ! gomawo Yoochun yaa... * pinch Yoochun's cheek *
Jaejoong : Aigoo ~ this couple..
Yoochun & Eunda : Yaa..
Yoochun : We are not couple, right Eunda ?
Eunda : Huh ?!? Ne...majayo !
Junsu : Just admit it...

When we just arrived at the restaurant where all of the Super Junior members go...
I just sit beside Eunhyuk...

Eunhyuk : Hi...we meet again...
Eunda : Yeah....
Ryeowook : Junsu hyung ! who is this ?
Junsu : She is Yoochun's girlfriend...sorry if I didn't introduce you before..
Yesung : Ah, jeongmalyo ? so cute !
Yoochun & Eunda : Aniyaaaa...
Yoochun : We are not couple..
Eunhyuk : Aaah, then ?
Eunda : We..just friend...
Junsu : Really ??!?
Yoochun : Of course !!

That night I just chatting with Eunhyuk..
I like his personality...so cute, handsome and also funny !
When we want to go back...

Eunhyuk : Jalga Eunda ssi...be careful !
Eunda : Sure..you too...

Me and Yoochun just go into the car..
Yoochun just keep silent when he drive his car...

Eunda : Aaah, Eunhyuk is so handsome...
Yoochun : ............
Eunda : Yoochun ssi, gwenchana ?
Yoochun : Mwo ? ne...gwenchanayo ! wae ?
Eunda : You just keep silent...makes me worried about you...
Yoochun : You worried about me ?
Eunda : Ne...I worried about you...why ? can't I ?
Yoochun : Give me 1 reason...
Eunda : Because I like you....
Yoochun : Mwo ?!?? you like me ? * stop his car *
Eunda : Yoochun ah ! aigoo ~ you make me scared !
Yoochun : You like me ?
Eunda : Huh ?! did I say that ?
Yoochun : Yeahh...
Eunda : Of course I like you because you are my friends..
Yoochun : Friends ??

TO BE CONTINUED...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment