Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Five ]

안녕하세요...

It's been a while I didn't post anything in my lovely blog..been so busy because I didn't get a chance to write something, even I'm online my facebook, twitter and anything else that I can online just for a few minutes...The rest of the times, I make it as my rest time...because I lack of rest for this few weeks...but now  I've got a chance to continue my short story that gonna be a long story ;)) hope you enjoy this story !!






At night,  me and Hyori sitting in the dining room eating ramen…then, someone knock the door…

Me : Who is that ? your boyfriend ? going date today ?
Hyori : Na’ah ! we’re not..my boyfriend in Japan this week…
Me : I will go and see who is it..
Hyori : Okay ! I want to take a bath…
Me : Yaaa ! you didn’t take a shower yet ? no wonder I smell something bad…
Hyori : Yaaaa ! how could you.. * hit my shoulder *
Me : Hahaha ! just go…

Going to the front door and open the door..and it’s Dong Wook…

Me : Yaa ! you again…what did you want this time ?
Dong Wook : Well, it’s Sunday…
Me : So ?
Dong Wook : Why don’t you accompany me to the club and having some fun ?
Me : Mwo ? club ? Na’ah ! I will not going there…
Dong Wook : Come on !!! my friend wil be there too, and please pretend to be my girlfriend..
Me : Ye ?! girlfriend ? are you out of your mind ?
Dong Wook : Nope ! come on ! just tonight…
Me : No..no…I’m sorry..I can’t !
Dong Wook : Please…
Me : Wait ! why you being nice with me ? you trying to fool me aren’t you ?
Dong Wook : Yaaaaa ! I’m trying to be good to you and you saying that I’m trying to fool you ?
Me : Well, I just thinking..because before this we are not close each other and we always arguing…
Dong Wook : Did you forget that you felt sorry about what you did yesterday ?
Me : Yesterday ?
Dong Wook : Yeah…when you pour the coffee at me…
Me : Just shut up !!!!
Dong Wook : You want to accompany me or not ?
Me : Okay okay !!!! I will..just wait here…I want to get change..
Dong Wook : Can I come ?
Me : Mwo ? come to our house ?
Dong Wook : Yeah ~ you want me to wait outside ?
Me : For sure you need to wait outside… * close the door *
Dong Wook : Yaaaa !!!!

While me just change my clothes and suddenly Hyori come…

Hyori : Where are you going ?
Me : Going out for a while…
Hyori : With who ?
Me : With Dong Wook…
Hyori : He’s here ?
Me : Yeah ~
Hyori : Good Luck !
Me : Mwo ???
Hyori : I know he likes you…
Me : He likes me ? are you insane ?
Hyori : Insane ? Nope ! I’m not…
Me : I should go now..bye !
Hyori : Hope you have a great night with him…
Me : You wish !!!

I just go out from the house and Dong Wook hold my hand and go to his car..

Me : Where are we going ?
Dong Wook : To the club..I already told you…
Me : Can we go somewhere else ?
Dong Wook : No …I already told my friend we gonna meet them in the club…
Me : Mwo ?!? you have your friend ? then, why you bring me too ?
Dong Wook : Just gonna teach you to have some fun…

Me : Fun ?!?
Dong Wook : Okay, we already here…

Me and Dong Wook go out from his car and I follow him go into the club…Inside the club, there are so many people and one side there are so many girls and I can see someone that I knew..

Alexander : Dong Wook yaaaa…
Dong Wook : Hi…you came early ?
Alexander : Yeah…I’m alone..not like you..bring you secretary here…Hi Farieda…
Me : Huh ? How did you know my name ?
Alexander : From Dong Wook …He told me a lot about you..
Me : Aah, really ? * staring at Dong Wook *
Dong Wook : Just forget it and let’s have some fun !!!!

I’m sitting beside Alexander while Dong Wook already have some fun with some girls there…


Jared : Hi…
Dong Wook : Jared !! hi…what are you doing here ? I thought you at US right now…
Jared : Well, I have business here..
Alexander : Hi..I thought I know you…
Jared : Yeah ~ we met at German before…
 Dong Wook : Did you guys met  before ?
Alexander : Yeah ..
Jared : But we not a good friends..we are competitor..well, look who’s here..a beautiful girl..
Dong Wook : She is my secretary…Farieda…
Jared : Hi Farieda..nice to meet you…
Me : Hi…

Jared sit beside me….

Jared : Since when you become Dong Wook’s secretary ?
Me : Since two months ago..
Jared : Well, you should be my secretary..I can give you double… * touch my laps *
Me : Yaaa..what are you doing ?
Jared : Touching you..why ? you didn’t like it ??
Me : Excuse me ! I’m not like that kind of girl…
Alexander : What happen Farieda ?
Me : I think I should go…
Jared : Hey…wait ! * hold my hand * it’s still early baby..or you want to come back with me to the hotel ?
Me : Yaaa ! * slap Jared on his face * don’t you ever do that to me…

I just go away from the table and go to the toilet…

Me : I should follow Dong Wook and came here…it’s a big mistake !
Jared : Really ? I don’t think that you make a big mistake…
Me : Huh ?!? what are you doing here ? you should go out now..this is ladies toilet..
Jared : Aah, really ? * hug me tightly *
Me : Yaaa..let me go !!
Jared : Just kiss me..and I will let you go..
Me : Please….just let me go…
Jared : Okay ! I will let you go if you follow me to the hotel…
Me : You wish !!




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment