Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, January 16, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Three]

안녕하세요...

The continues from short story called ' Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ' ;))
ENJOYED !!!





While me waiting for the cab…

Me : Who is that guy ? He’s so handsome….

And after I’ve got a cab…I’m just going back to the company…

After two months, I’m going to work by myself without Sangmin..trying to be independent because I don’t want to trouble Sangmin…And when I open the door, it’s Dong Wook…

Dong Wook : Hi !
Me : You !!!
Dong Wook : Yeah..me ! going to work, huh ? let’s go !
Me : I can go by myself…
Dong Wook : Really ? But you need to follow me…I have some work to give to you…
Me : Work ? We can just discuss about it later, right ?
Dong Wook : Aaah, you are right ! But we can’t ! kajja !! * take my hand *
Me : Yaaaaa !!!!

Dong Wook drives me to the company…but before that, he stop at the coffee shop…

Me : Why we stop here ?
Dong Wook : Before we going to the office, you must buy me a coffee…
Me : Mwo ? me ? that’s why you droves me here ?
Dong Wook : Yeah…
Me : But..I can make a good coffee for you though…
Dong Wook : A good coffee ? a coffee that good for a person that have a constipation problem…I don’t think so !
Me : Hahaha !
Dong Wook : It’s not funny ! just go…we gonna be late !
Me : Huh !!?!?!

I just get out from his car and go into the coffee shop..After a few minutes I buy the coffee, when I go out from the coffee shop…Dong Wook’s car is not there…

Me : Where he is ? Did he just prank me ? this person really need a lesson..just wait !!!

While Dong Wook in his car..

Dong Wook : Hahah ! you deserves it…

I just taking a cab going to the company…still bring the coffee and that time I’m really in the bad mood…after I arrived in the company…I just go straight to meet Dong Wook…

Me : Yaaaa ! Did you just leave me there on purpose ?
Dong Wook : Mwo ? I’m not !
Me : Don’t lie to me…then, why you leave me there ?
Dong Wook : Because I have something to do …
Me : You should tell me before you leave…
Dong Wook : Should I ?
Me : No, you shouldn’t ! of course you need to tell me..moron !!
Dong Wook : Mwoyaa ? A moron ? for your information, I did leave you…I just want to teach you a lesson…don’t think that you are my secretary and my father give you this job..you can do anything that you want…
Me : Yes ! I can do anything that I want because your father give me a permission…just like this one….

I just pour the coffee to Dong Wook’s shirt..

Dong Wook : Yaaaaaaa !!!!
Me : That’s a lesson that I can give you now…

I just leave Dong Wook and go to my sit…and suddenly Bora come…

Bora : What happen ?
Me : Nothing…just a teacher give a lesson to her student..
Bora : Teacher ? Student ?
Dong Wook : Yaaa ! Farieda ssi, you need to replace my clothes…this is so expensive…I bought this at France…
Me : Ouh, really ? Should I care about it ?
Bora : Huh ? what did you do to him ?
Me : Doing nothing…
Dong Wook : Yaaa ! doing nothing ? you just wait, okay ?
Me : Okay ! I’m waiting !!!

Dong Wook just take his coat and get out from his office going to his home…

Bora  : Yaaa…Farieda ssi, you shouldn’t do that to him…
Me : Mwo ? Shouldn’t ??! Then should he just leave me in the coffee shop..
Bora : I know..but you shouldn’t do that…
Me : Urmmm…but he need a lesson doing this to me…
Bora : Yeah…just think about it again….okay ?
Me : I will not !

Bora just leave me and go to her place while me thinking what did I do just now…

Me : Is it too much ?!? aigoo ~~

After finish work, I’m trying to search for Dong Wook’s house…but I don’t have a
clue..Then without hesitate I’m asking Mr. Dong Woon the address…and he give it to
me…I go to his house and bring something to for apologize…yeah ! I have been too
much with him…pour a coffee to his clothes…I shouldn’t do that !
I arrived to his house and knock the door…and someone open the door..but it’s not
Dong Wook but it’s Xander…

Alexander : Yaaa…it’s you…
Me : Do I know you ?
Alexander : It’s me..the one that bumped you at the restaurant before…Dong Wook’s friend…
Me : Ahhh, I know you..I’m sorry ! I forgot about it already..
Alexander : It’s okay..by the way, I’m Xander and you ?
Me : I’m Farieda…Dong Wook’s secretary..
Alexander : Secretary ? I thought before this Dong Wook said that you are his servant..
Me : Mwo ? ani…I’m not ! he just joking..
Alexander : I know…by the way, come in…
Me : Where’s Dong Wook ?
Alexander : He’s in the bedroom…just finish showered…
Me : Aahh, really ? can you  give this to him ?
Alexander : What’s this ?
Dong Wook : Yaaa you…what did you want ? how did you know my house ?
Me : You father give me the address…to give you this…
Alexander : I should go now, Dong Wook…need to meet someone…bye !
Dong Wook : Okay…
Me : I should go too…
Dong Wook : Farieda ! you just wait there…
Me : Huh ?!
Alexander : Don’t be so naughty with Dong Wook, okay ? I’m jealous..bye cute !
Me : Ye ?!?

Xander just walk to the door and close the door while me and Dong Wook just looking each other…

Me : I’m….I’m….sorry….
Dong Wook : Sorry about what ?
Me : Sorry about what had happened…It’s my fault…but it’s your fault too..
Dong Wook : Ye ??? my fault ? urmm..you really felt guilty ?
Me : Yeah…
Dong Wook : Then, you should do anything that I want now…
Me : Huh ?! urmm..what is it ?
Dong Wook : Accompany me..
Me : Going where ?
Dong Wook : In front of the television…watching movies…
Me : Urmm…just that ? well, okay ! sure…
Dong Wook : Good ! watch a horror movies…
Me : Sure….



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment