Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part One ]

안녕하세요...

This is my NEW short story for NEW YEARS..In my old short story I always  make Eunhyuk as the main character..But ! I will change the character for this story because Eunhyuk didn't suits with arrogant attitude..
So, I choose Lee Dong Wook as the arogant boyfriend ;)) I know he can be that guy just because I watched him before at ' The Partner ' korean drama..Haha ! and plus...I like him a LOT ! 


This is him...handsome, right ? his eyes, his lips...Aaahhh ! micheo micheo baby ;))
Btw, Hope you enjoy with my new short story called ' Me and Arrogant Boyfriend '..


Mum : Got a job as secretary in Seoul ? are you sure you want to work there ?
Me : Yeah mum…why ? you didn’t like it ?
Mum : It’s not that I don’t like it..but it’s too far…
Me : You know this is my dream a long time ago…working there or study there…
Mum : I know…just please don’t do anything stupid there..
Me : Don’t worry, mum ! I will not ! trust me !
Mum : When will you gonna fly to Seoul ?
Me : Urmmm...next month…
Mum : What ? next month ??
Me : Yeah ! they give me a time to complete all my visa or passport to go there..
Mum : You already got a house ?
Me : Yeah…I can stay with the other workers on the dorm…
Mum : Aaah…okay !

The day when me going to Seoul….at the airport…

Mum : Be careful, okay ? gonna miss you…
Me : Gonna miss you too, mum…I will come back if I’ve got a holiday…
Mum : Okay…

After a few hours in the plane…I already arrived at the Incheon Airport…
Searching a cab and suddenly…

Sangmin : Are you miss Farieda ?
Me : Ye ? Yes…it’s me…who are you ?
Sangmin : I’m Sangmin…one of the staff from DW Company…and I’m here because I was asked to pick you up from the airport…
Me : Aaah, really ? Nice of you…
Sangmin : I’m okay with that…let’s go ! I will bring your bag…
Me : Thank you, Sangmin…

Then Sangmin just bring me to the house that I will stay…

Sangmin : I don’t know that our Mr.Lee gonna choose you to be his son secretary..
Me : What ? his son secretary ?? I thought that as his secretary..
Sangmin : You didn’t know about it ?
Me : Yeah…
Sangmin : Well,btw…his son is wild a bit…his last secretary before you is the fifth…
Me : Really ? but why me ? why he choose me ?
Sangmin : Molla ! maybe because he knows that you can handle his son…
Me : Haha..handle his son ?
Sangmin : Yes ! when I looked at you for the first time at the airport..I also knew that you can handle Dong Wook well…
Me : Aahh, his name is Dong Wook ??
Sangmin : Yup..Mr. Lee Dong Wook…
Me : Okay, Mr Lee Dong Wook..you should behave yourself now..
Sangmin : Hahaha…he will when he saw you tomorrow..

After I arrived at the house…I just meet my housemate….and introduce myself to them…
Sangmin going back to his house…

Hyori : You are so lucky, Miss Farieda…
Me : Just call me Farieda...btw, why you said that I’m so lucky ?
Hyori : Because you have been chosen as Mr. Dong Wook’s secretary…
Me : I wish I am…
Hyori : You are ! because he is so handsome, charming and have a lot of money..
Me : Are you thinking that I’m gonna fall in love with him ?
Hyori : Ani…
Me : Then, what is it ?
Hyori : He gonna fall in love with you..
Me : Haha ! you joking right ?
Hyori : I’m not ! Trust me…* walk away *
Me : Hyori ssi, what do you mean ?
Hyori : I mean he really likes foreigner girls like you..
Me : Mwoyaa ?!?

The next day on my first day at the company…Sangmin give me a ride…
After we arrived there..Sangmin bring me to the CEO’s secretary…

Sangmin : Bora ssi, this is Farieda…new secretary for Mr. Lee’s son…
Me : Annyeong haseyo !
Bora : Annyeong haseyo..wahh ! you can speak korean well..
Me : Just a bit ! I should learn, right ?
Sangmin : Yes ! you should…
Bora : Btw Farieda ssi, Mr. Lee wants to see you now..
Farieda : Mwo ?
Sangmin : Just go..I need to start my work now..hwaiting !
Farieda : Ne..hwaiting !

Sangmin just go to his office and me follow Bora going inside to Mr. Lee Dong Woon’s office…

Bora : Sir…this is Farieda…Mr. Dong Wook’s new secretary…
Mr. Dong Woon : Thanks Bora..you can go now..and you, Farieda…have a sit…
Farieda : Thank you sir…
Mr. Dong Woon : Well, Sangmin already told you that you gonna be my son’s secretary,    right ?
Farieda : Yes sir…
Mr. Dong Woon : I hope that you can handle and be patient with his attitude..
Farieda : Don’t worry ! this is my speciality…
Mr. Dong Woon : Haha ! then, good…you can go to your place now…

Mr. Dong Woon take the phone and called Bora…a few minutes later, Bora come…

Mr. Dong Woon : Bora ssi, please bring Farieda to her desk…and btw, did Dong Wook already came to the office ?
Bora : Not yet, sir…
Mr. Dong Woon : Aigoo ~ this naughty boy…I need to call him now…
Farieda : I’m going first sir…
Mr. Dong Woon : Ne…

Bora take me to my desk and I just clear the desk from the dusk…
Thirty minutes later, someone comes…it’s Mr. Dong Woon’s son…
He passes me and going to his office without seeing me…and after that, he go out from his office and come to me…

Dong Wook : Who the hell are you ?
Farieda : Mwo ?! Hell ? I’m your evil..wae ??
Dong Wook : Ah, jeongmal ? I don’t know that a pretty lady like you is an evil…
Farieda : Yaaaa ! * stand up *
Bora : What happen guys ?
Dong Wook : Bora ssi, who is this ?
Bora : She is your new secretary…her name is Farieda..
Dong Wook : Aah, Farieda ssi…you are my new secretary ? okay..thanks Bora for your information…you can go now…it’s the problem between me and her…
Bora : Okay, sir…
Dong Wook : Yaaa !!! just watch out…you gonna be suffer…
Farieda : I will not ! you may be the one who suffer a lot…huh !
Dong Wook : Mwoyaa ? huh !! * walk to his office *
Farieda : No wonder his father told me to be patient with his attitude…

While me just doing my work and suddenly he called me using the office phone…

Dong Wook : Yaaa…come to my office now !
Farieda : Ne… * stand up and going to his office *
Dong Wook : Huh !? * point to me * what’s that ? a garbage ?
Farieda : Mwo ?
Dong Wook : Your clothes..it’s look like a garbage..
Farieda : Ye ?? garbage ? you…aigoo ~
Dong Wook : What ? Haha ! btw, make me some coffee now…
Farieda : I’m not your servant….
Dong Wook : But you are my secretary…do it now !!
Farieda : Ne sir….jamkanmanyo !
Dong Wook : Good girl ! make it delicious, okay ?
Farieda : * walk away * of course I’m a good girl..you are the one that bad boy…
Dong Wook : Mwo ?? * scream *

Me at the drink section…

Farieda : How come he can think that I will make a delicious coffee for him ? I will not…

I put something in the coffee and give to him…and he try the coffee that I make..

Dong Wook : Urmm…it’s not delicious enough..but thank you…you can go now…
Farieda : Ne…



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment