Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy 58th Birthday ;))

안녕하세요...

오늘은 1월 13 일, 내 아빠가 생일 입니다...

Okay ! enough with korean because I'm not finish my study for korean yet...I just can write well but not with speaking and listening...just a little bit ! but don't worry...I will try to continue with my korean later if I have a chance again...* cross my fingers *



Btw, I just want to wish my father a ' Happy 58th Birthday ' I love you, pa..
I will never forget about you...trust me !
I wish you were here with me because I want to share everything that happened to me...
I already finished my diploma, already graduated, going an interview a few times...being scolded by my manager that never understand their staff...they just NOT LIKE YOU...you are so different with your workers...I knew it because me and adek always followed you to your office...
But this year...on 2012...I think it's already different because I've got an offer to work as an admin for Human Resources in Tesco...it's not a BIG thing but for me...I think it's a new experience for me, pa...
I wish I can tell you face to face..but I know..it's sooo impossible...it's okay then....I still know that you can hear me...right ?





And these few days, I always thinking about you..I don't why..but maybe because your birthday is around the corner..and also when I listen to called ' Warkah ' and also your favorite song called ' Angin Malam ' by Broery Marantika ;)) It's make me sad and crying so hard because I miss you so much...
Only god know how much I miss and love, pa ! Only god !



And once again, Happy Birthday Papa ! wish me luck with my new job and also wish me happy with Hyukjae in my life..weeee ! gedik kan anak papa ni ? ;)) Alfatihah ~
and I'm sorry because I can't visit you always because I'm busy and one day I will going alone visiting you.
Insyaallah ;))
You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment