Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Four ]

Hye everyone, I'm back again with Me and Arrogant Boyfriend for Part Four ;))

Enjoy yeah ??



Dong Wook just open the television while me just sitting in the couch…

Dong Wook : Just sitting there ?
Me : Yeah ! what else ? Shoud I standing while watching the television ?
Dong Wook : If you want too…
Me : Mwo ?
Dong Wook : Why don’t you take something to eat from the kitchen ?
Me : Me ?!?
Dong Wook : Yeah…you ! who else ? Ghost ?
Me : Yaaaa ! Don’t scared me !!
Dong Wook : It’s not my fault ! so, you want me to accompany you ?
Me : No thanks…

I go to the kitchen searching for something that we can eat while watching the movies…After I’ve done, I’m going again to the living room…Dong Wook already sit there and watch the movies…

Me : Here you are ! * give the coke to him *
Dong Wook : Thanks ! sit here…
Me : It’s okay…I will sit there…
Dong Wook :  Sit next to me…
Me : No, thanks…
Dong Wook : Then, I will sit next to you…
Me : Huh ?!?!

Dong Wook stand up and sit next to me…I just let him be and continue watching the movies…
Half an hour, the hero and the heroin have a kissing scene…I feel so uncomfortable and trying to avoid watching that scene..I make an excuse…

Me : I should go to the kitchen…make some hot drinks..you want too ?
Dong Wook : Sure…

I’m going again to the kitchen and feel relieve because I didn’t watch that scene…especially with Dong Wook..while I make the hot drinks..suddenly I feel someone hugging me…when I look back…

Me : Yaaaa ! what are you doing  ?
Dong Wook : Doing the same like in the movies..
Me : Mwo ? are you crazy ? let me go…
Dong Wook : I will not..
Me : You want me to pour the hot water at you again ?
Dong Wook : Okay…Okay…I’m sorry ! I just want to look at your expression while I’m doing that..
Me : Are you think that I’m easy to fall for you ? just forget it !
Dong Wook : Ah, really ?
Me : Yeah ! do you think that I will forget everything what you had did to me ?
Dong Wook : Well….I think you should…
Me : Take this hot choco…I want to continue watching that movies..
Dong Wook : Okay, thanks…

We continue watching the movies..and I feel so damn tired…

Me : I should go now…feel so sleepy right now…
Dong Wook : Hey, come on ! it’s still early…besides, tomorrow is holiday…
Me : I know..but I’m sleepy…and want to sleep..
Dong Wook : Then, sleep here !
Me : Mwoyaa ? I don’t think so…my room mate gonna worried about me…
Dong Wook : I don’t want to listen to any excuses…
Me : But…
Dong Wook : Just sit here, okay ? This movies didn’t finish yet..you can’t go back…
Me : Aigoo ~ I will kill you…. * sit back beside Dong Wook *
Dong Wook : Kill me ? it’s your pleasure..you can do it now if you want too…
Me : Erghh ! shut up !
Dong Wook : Hahaha…

I just continue watching the movies with Dong Wook even I already feel so sleepy…without noticing it…I already fall asleep..

When the movies already finished…Dong Wook look at me and realize that I already sleep…

Dong Wook : Sleep already ?

Then, Dong Wook just lift me up and bring me to his room..he put me in the  bed…

The next morning, I woke up and feel weird because I’m in the different house…it’s not my house and suddenly I saw someone sleeping beside me…it’s Dong Wook…

Me : Yaaaaaaaa !
Dong Wook : Huh ?!?
Me : What are you doing here ?
Dong Wook : I’m sleeping…what are you thinking about ?
Me : Besides me ?
Dong Wook : Well, it’s not a big deal..because it’s my house…
Me : Did we do anything last night ?
Dong Wook : Well, yeah !
Me : Mwo ?!? How could you do this to me ?? * hit Dong Wook’s shoulder many times *
Dong Wook : Yaa yaaa ! calm down !!!
Me : How can I calm down when you do a bad thing to me ? I’ll tell your father about this..and you gonna be punish !!!
Dong Wook : Jamkanman !! * hold my shoulder *
Me : What ?!?!? * start to cry *
Dong Wook : Yes ! we do something last night but…we didn’t do THAT thing…
Me : What do you mean ?
Dong Wook : I mean we just hang out and watching movies..that’s all !
Me : We didn’t do more than that ?
Dong Wook : No ! besides, you are NOT my taste….
Me : Huh ?!?
Dong Wook : Hahaha ! don’t you ever think that I will do something to you…
Me : You are not my TASTE either…
Dong Wook : Then, good !!!
Me : I should go… * stand up and get out from the room *
Dong Wook : Bye dear..thanks for accompany me..HAHAHA !
Me : Whatever !!

I take my handbag and go out from his house…
After I arrived to my house, I go straightly to my room and take a bath…And then, Hyori come to me and ask…

Hyori : Where are you going last night ? I called you but you didn’t pick up…
Me : When did you called me ? I didn’t hear anything…
Hyori : Mwo ? why don’t you check your phone…

I take my phone and check the miss call and yes ! Hyori did called me but I didn’t hear anything because someone silent my phone…

Me : Huh ? since when I silent my phone ?
Hyori : You didn’t silent your phone ? then, who did it ? okay, tell me where are you last night ?
Me : Well, I’m….sleep in my friend house…
Hyori : Whose your friend’s name ?
Me : Urmmm…name ? should I tell his name ?
Hyori : His ?!?!?
Me : Urmm..no no ! I mean her…
Hyori : Don’t lie to me, Farieda…please tell me the truth..
Me : Well, okay ! I’m slept at Dong Wook’s house…my boss..
Hyori : Mwo ? your boss ? He likes you, huh ?
Me : Huh ?!? He’s not..he just ask me to accompany him to watched the movies…and suddenly I just slept…
Hyori : Suddenly ?
Me : Yeah !
Hyori : Okay…Do you like him ?
Me : Me ? Like him ? Urghhh, pleaseee !!
Hyori : Hahaha !

A few minutes chatting, Hyori going to her room while me just take some rest…




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment