Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Six ]




Jared just trying to kiss me and I push him hard…and I’m start to cry….

Alexander : Hey ! let her go….
Jared : Xander ? Hhahaha..what are you thinking now ? save her ? * still hug me *
Alexander : I said let her go !!!
Jared : Why must I let her go ? is she your girlfriend ?
Me : Xander ssi, please help me !!!
Alexander : Yes ! she is…she is my girlfriend…
Jared : Ouh, really ? then, can I  rent your girlfriend for a night ? * trying to kiss my neck *
Me : * crying harder * let me go…
Jared : Just shut up !!
Alexander : Let her go !! this is the last warning…
Jared : Last warning ?? then, what will you do if I’m not let her go ??
Me : Please….
Alexander : Let her go !!!! * punch Jared’s face *
Jared : Aaaaaaahhh…. * let me go *
Alexander : Farieda ssi, run from here…
Me : Xander….
Alexander : Just go !!

I just run out from the toilet and go out from the club while crying and walk away from the club…even it’s already late night…

Alexander : If I saw you again doing something bad to her…I will kill you…arasseo ??!
Jared : Huk…huk…get lost !!!

Xander go to Dong Wook that already dancing with the girls…

Alexander : Did you saw Farieda ?
Dong Wook : Farieda ? Molla….should I care about her ?
Alexander : Yaaaa ! * grab Dong Wook’s clothes * did you know what happened to her ??
Dong Wook : So what ? she deserves that !
Alexander : She almost being raped by Jared..you should know that !
Dong Wook : Mwo ?!??
Alexander : You didn’t know about this ?

Dong Wook left Alexander and go find me..

Dong Wook : Farieda ssi, where are you going ??

He still searching for me nearer the club…

Dong Wook : Excuse me, did you saw a girl that run out from this club ?
The Guard : Yeah..she’s going that way..just a few minutes ago..
Dong Wook : Ouh really ? thankss….

Dong Wook just follow what the guard said and after that he saw me sitting on the bench at the bus stop…

Dong Wook : Farieda ssi !!!
Farieda : Huh ?!?

I’m trying to run from Dong Wook but he already grab my hand and hug me…

Me : Just let me go !!! I hate you….
Dong Wook : I’m sorry ! I didn’t know  about that…
Me : Please…I want to go home..I don’t want to be here…
Dong Wook : Syhhhhh…I’m here..he’s not gonna disturb you again…
Me : Don’t let him come to me again..I’m scared !!!
Dong Wook : Don’t worry…I’m gonna protect you…
Me : Really ?
Dong Wook : Yeah ! I will… * still hug me tightly * come on …let’s go back…
Me : Go where ?
Dong Wook : Go back to your house…
Me : Ne….

Dong Wook release me from his hug but still hold my hand and bring me to his car…
In the car, I fall asleep and Dong Wook bring me to my house…
He just lift me up and go to my house and Hyori open the door…while Dong Wook still lift me up until he got to my room and lying me down to my bed…

Hyori : Dong Wook ssi..what happen to her ?
Dong Wook : Nothing…can I sleep here tonight ? to accompany her ?
Hyori : Well…sure..why not !
Dong Wook : Thanks…
Hyori : Btw, you really care about her, huh ?
Dong Wook : I’m worried about her…
Hyori : Did you like her ?
Dong Wook : Urmm..maybe..and tonight, I want her to feel safe…
Hyori : Waaa..so sweet !
Dong Wook : Haha…it’s weird right ? before this we always fight each other..
Hyori : Not really…I’d like seeing you guys together… I should go to my room now…
Dong Wook : Ne…good night !
Hyori : Good night to you too…

Hyori go out from my room and go to her room…while Dong Wook just sit beside me..
He look at my face very deeply…

Dong Wook : I’m sorry…..

And he fall asleep without noticing it…

Next morning…I woke up and realize that Dong Wook sleep beside me * again *

Me : Dong Wook ?!?
Dong Wook : Urmm….Farieda ssi, you already wake up ?
Me : What are you doing here ?
Dong Wook : Accompany you…
Me : Mwo ? for what ?
Dong Wook : Because…because..urmmm… * should I told her that I care for her ? *
Me : Because of what ?
Dong Wook : Because last night you said that you scared of ghost …
Me ; Mwo ? really ? I said that ??
Dong Wook : Yeah…
Me : But I thought that…
Dong Wook : You almost being raped by Jared…but.. I’d save you..then you…
Me : Me what ?
Dong Wook : You hug me…and I bring you to your house..and you hold my hand…
Me : Then….
Dong Wook : You said you scared of ghost…
Me : Huh ?!?
Dong Wook : It’s sound stupid right ?
Hyori : Morning you guys…
Me : Hyori ssi…
Hyori : Hi Dong Wook ssi, what did you feel sleeping with your lover ?
Dong Wook : Syhhhhhh !!!
Me : Mwo ? Lover ? what did you mean, Hyori ?
Hyori : Dong Wook said last night that he likes you…
Dong Wook : Yaa..yaaa…you talk to much Hyori…you should go now…
Hyori : Huh ?!!? * Dong Wook push her go out from your room and close the door *
Me : Did she mean it ?
Dong Wook : No..no…she’s talking rubbish !
Me : Really ? But I believe her…
Dong Wook : You should believe me when it comes about this…you are not my taste !
Me : Mwoyaaa ? you should go now….
Dong Wook : Sure !! I will….

Dong Wook get up and go out from my room and then he meet Hyori…

Dong Wook : Please don’t say anything what I said before to Farieda, okay ?
Hyori : Why ? She suppose know about that…you like her don’t you ?
Dong Wook : But..not now…okay ? pleasee…
Hyori : Okay..okay ! I will not tell her about it..
Dong Wook : Thank you… I should go now…bye !

While me in the room…

Me : Why now I feel my heart beat faster when seeing him  ?
Hyori : It’s because you like him..he save you last night…
Me : I like him ? no way !!!

Suddenly someone knock the door…

Me : Is it Dong Wook again ?
Hyori : Well, let me check…

You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment