Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, January 16, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Two ]

Continue for my new short story...but I think this short story gonna be long..since I have so many idea to put in this story..mian ! heeeee....and I have a new character, his name is Alexander...I don't why I'm thinking to take him as one of the character...maybe because he's cute like Dong Wook ? Haha !


Enjoy with my story ;))

A few minutes later, Dong Wook have a stomachache..

Dong Wook : Aigoo ~ why so sudden ? is it because of the coffee that the girl make ?

Dong Wook passes me when he go to the toilet..

Dong Wook : It’s you making me like this…just wait there !!!

I feel so shocked when he said that to me. But I know why he acted that way..and I just smile..Suddenly, he shook me…

Dong Wook : Yaaa !! It’s you right ?
Me : Mwo ?! what happen to you is nothing to do with me..
Dong Wook : Ah, really ? should I know about that ?
Me : Yeah ! you should…
Dong Wook : Tell me the truth !! Now !!!
Me : I’m not doing anything idiot !!!!!
Dong Wook : Huh ?!? what did you call me ? Idiot ?
Me : Yeah ! just because your father is the boss in this company…so you are clever enough ? just kiss my pretty leg..
Dong Wook : Mwoyaa ? this is nothing to do with my father…
Me : Then, I also nothing to do with your stomachache !!! I have so many work…so why don’t you just go to your office and continue your work…
Dong Wook : Aishh ! this ahjumma !!
Me : Ahjumma ? if I’m just ahjumma then you are grandfather !
Dong Wook : Yaaaaa !!!! * try to slap me *
Mr . Dong Woon : Dong Wook !!!! what are you trying to do ?
Dong Wook : Huh ? Dad…
Me : Mr. Dong Woon …
Mr. Dong Woon : You shouldn’t do that to a girl..are you losing your mind..trying to slap her ? what did she do ?
Dong Wook : He put something in my drink…
Me : I’m not !
Dong Wook : Yeah ! you did..who else that make my coffee except you…
Mr. Dong Woon : Just shut up ! just because of this you trying to slap her ?
Dong Wook : But….
Mr. Dong Woon : No excuse !! just go to your office now…and you Farieda..can you follow me to my office ?
Me : Yes sir…
Dong Wook : Just scold her, dad …or maybe just fired him…
Mr. Dong Woon : Just go to your room ! now !!!

While me just follow Mr. Dong Woon to his office…and Dong Wook go to his own office..

Mr. Dong Woon : Farieda…
Me : Yes sir…
Mr . Dong Woon : Is it true that you didn’t put something to his drink ?
Me : Urmm..I’m sorry sir…it’s me that put something to his coffee…it’s because I need to do that…he’s too much…
Mr. Dong Woon : Well…I’m not gonna blame you…but sometimes he deserves that…and I’m happy that I already found someone that can handle him…
Me : Haha..I’ll try my best, sir…is there anything else, sir ?
Mr. Dong Woon : Urmm..nothing for now..you can go…
Me : Okay, sir…

I just out from the office and go to my own table…and suddenly Dong Wook come…

Dong Wook : Yaaa ! what did father told you ?
Me : Nothing..he just said that I should be careful with you because you are so wild…
Dong Wook : Mwo ? he said that ?
Me : Yeah ! why ? don’t believe me ? then, ask him yourself…if you don’t have anything, you should go because I need to do my work…
Dong Wook : Work ? urmm…I don’t have a work now…and it’s almost a lunch time…let’s go and accompany me…
Me : Lunch ? me ? with you ??? no thanks !

Bora come toward us…

Bora : Farieda ssi, it’s time to lunch..can you accompany me ?
Me : Su… * cut by Sangmin *
Sangmin : Let’s lunch, Bora…
Dong Wook : Jamkanman ! Sangmin yaa…you want to eat with Bora, right ?
Sangmin : Yeah…wae ?
Dong Wook : Bring Bora with you…
Bora : How about Farieda ?
Me : I would love to go too…
Dong Wook : You can’t go…you have work to do with me…
Me : Mwo ? work ? what work ? I’m hungry now, can we just continue it later ?
Sangmin : Yes sir, let’s Farieda eat first…
Dong Wook : She can’t ! Just go with Bora, okay ?
Sangmin : Ye…come on, Bora !
Bora : You want anything, Farieda ssi ?
Farieda : Gwenchana ! I will be okay…

Then Sangmin and Bora just go to have lunch together while me and Dong Wook looking at them leaving us..

Me : Yaaa ! why you didn’t allow me to go with them ?
Dong Wook : Because you have an appointment….
Me : Appointment ? since when ? with who ?
Dong Wook : With me…kajja ! * take my hand *
Me : Yaaa ! Yaaa ! Yaaaa ! Let go off my hand…
Dong Wook : I don’t heare anything…blaaa…blaaa….blaaa…

Dong Wook just holding my hands until we get into his car…All staff in the company just looking at us…

Me : Yaaa ! Let go of me…
Dong Wook : Shirro !
Me : Everyone is looking at us…
Dong Wook : So what ? should I care ?
Me : Aigooo ~ this person…
Dong Wook : Get in !
Me : Ne !!!

Dong Wook bring me to the restaurant./..

Me : Sashimi ?
Dong Wook : Why ? you didn’t like it ?
Me : It’s a raw fish…I’m not used to it..
Dong Wook : I didn’t told you that you gonna eat this…
Me : Mwo ?
Dong Wook : You gonna pay all of this…because you make me suffer…
Me : Yaaaa !!!
Dong Wook : What ??
Me : You gonna eat like a pig and I’m gonna pay for you…are you insane ?
Dong Wook : Insane ? you called me insane ?
Me : Yeah…you have so much nickname…stupid and now insane…it’s really you !
Dong Wook : Yaaaaa ! you really…
Me : Me what ? I’m going !! * stand up and walk away *

I just leave Dong Wook alone and suddenly I bumped into someone…

Me : Aigoo ~ I’m sorry…
Alexander : It’s okay…it’s my fault..
Me : No…no…it’s my fault…
Dong Wook : Yaaa Farieda ssi !!! you can’t run away like this…
Me : I’m not run away…
Dong Wook : Huh ?!? Xander ?
Alexander : Dong Wook ssi, it’s been so long that I didn’t see you…
Me : I need to go…
Dong Wook : Yaaa !!! you wait for me, okay ?
Me : I will not ! * go away *
Alexander : Who is that ?
Dong Wook : She is my…..servant…
Alexander : Servant ? Really ? Can I date her ? she’s cute though…
Dong Wook : Mwo ? cute ? Pardon me ? Are you blind ?
Alexander : I’m not ! but I think you are…
Dong Wook : I’m blind ?
Alexander : Just forget about her…Let’s eat !





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment