Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Seven ]

Hi..it's me again....surprise right ? Btw, I'm in my holiday and congrats me babe...because I'm officiallly a Mrs. Lee Hyukjae...heeee !


Btw, let's continue with my short story..enjoy !!!



Hyori go in front of the door and open it…it’s Xander…

Alexander : Hi..it’s Farieda here ?
Hyori : Farieda ? who are you ?
Alexander : I’m Xander…she’s friend…is she here ?
Hyori : Well, yeah..come on in…sit for a while..I will call her…
Alexander : Okay..thank you…

Hyori come to my room ….

Hyori : Farieda…a good looking man want to see you…
Me : Mwo ? who is it ? don’t tell me it’s Dong Wook again…
Hyori : No..his name is Xander…
Me : Ye ?? Xander ??

I just go out from my room and saw Xander…

Me : You…what makes you come here ?
Alexander : I’m worried about you…how are you ? * hug me *
Me : Huh ?!?? I’m….
Hyori : Hey mister !!
Alexander : *release me * I’m sorry..I’m just worried..that’s all !
Me : Well, I’m fine…Dong Wook sent me home last night..
Alexander : Ouh,really ?
Hyori : Can I know what happened last night ?
Me : Hyori ssi, I will told you later, okay ?
Hyori : Okay…okay…

Hyori go to her room and left me and Xander together at the living room…

Alexander : Are you really okay ?
Me : Yeah ~ I’m okay..don’t worry…
Alexander : You shouldn’t follow Dong Wook for the first place..
Me : I know..it’s a big mistake…
Alexander : But don’t worry ! I will take care of you…
Me : Mwo ?!?
Alexander  : Urmm… I mean I already punch that guy that disturb you…
Me : Ouh..okay…
Alexander : I should go now…hope we can meet again..
Me  : Sure…why not…thanks for saving me…
Alexander : It’s my pleasure…

Xander walk away and me just close the door…

At night,  Dong Wook call me…and I’d answer the phone call..

Me : Yoboseyo …
Dong Wook : Hi..what are you doing ?
Me : Me ? just watching the television…wae ?
Dong Wook : Ouh my god ! so boring..don’t you have a something nice to do ?
Me : Something nice ? rest in house is much better…
Dong Wook : Why don’t we go out tonight ?
Me : Out ? where ? I don’t want to follow you…
Dong Wook : No…no..I wouldn’t not gonna bring you to the club..ever again…
Me : Really ?
Dong Wook : Yeah..trust me !
Me : Why should I trust you ?
Dong Wook : Because…urmm..because…I….because I’m your boss…
Me : My boss ? I’m gonna listen to my boss instruction in the office…
Dong Wook : Well, you want to go or not..or I will come to your house now…
Me : Now ? why don’t you ask Xander to go out with you…
Dong Wook : I want you to be with me !!!!
Me : Mwo ?!
Dong Wook : I mean you need to be with me if I want to…
Me : Yaaaa ! why should I ?? I don’t want to…
Dong Wook : Please…I will treat you a delicious food…
Me : Food ? Shirro !!
Dong Wook : Wow ! you know how to talk in Korean ?
Me : Huh ? whatever ! I’m going..bye !
Dong Wook : Jamkan….man !!!

I just hang out the phone and continue watching the television…and my phone ringing again…
And I pick it up…

Me : Yaaa ! I don’t want to go out with you, don’t you get it ?
Dong Wook : Okay !

Dong Wook hang up the phone and suddenly someone knock the front door…

Me : Aigoo ~ can they just leave me alone ?

I just go open the door and it’s Dong Wook….

Dong Wook : You should change now…
Me : Yaaa ! how come you were here ??
Dong Wook : You know me…
Me : I don’t know you..
Dong Wook : Just go change now..we gonna be late..
Me : Did I say I don’t want to go out with you ?
Dong Wook : We didn’t go to the club..just go hang out at Cheonggyecheon..you like to be there, right ?
Me : Mwo ? Cheonggyecheon ?
Dong Wook : Yeah..take a photo or anything else you want to do…
Me : Okay…just wait here…
Dong Wook : Wait here again ?
Me : Where did you want to wait ?
Dong Wook : At your room..
Me : Yaaaa !
Dong Wook : Okay..okay...just let me in...I will waiting you at the living room...
Me : Come in...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment