Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Part Nineteen ]


Hi everyone...it's been a long day for me...
And just want to wish ' Happy Labour Day ' for you guys and of course for me ;))

Btw, this short story gonna end up soon...
And maybe if I have another idea...I will try to make a new one..
Just wish me luck, arasseo ?
Enjoy !!


Dong Wook drive his car and go home...after he arrive, he go to his apartment...He open the door ..but he feels so strange since the light already switched on...

Dong Wook : Anybody here ?
Alexander : SURPRISE !!
Dong Wook : Yaaaa...why so sudden? I thought you a theif..that god I didn't hit you with the unbrella...
Alexander : Hahahaha...I'm sorry...but have you forget that I have your spare key ?
Dong Wook : I know...but it's scared me too..thought of...
Alexander : What ? someone come and kidnapped you ? no one will kidnap you..
Dong Wook : I'm just worried, okay ?
Alexander : Well, okay...btw, how's your date with Farieda ? have you told her about your feelings toward her ?
Dong Wook : Yeah..but...
Alexander : But what ? don't tell me that she slapped you ?
Dong Wook : Aniyaaa...she just...say...
Alexander : Say what ?
Dong Wook : Say that she loves me too..
Alexander : Woo...good for you then...
Dong Wook : Yeahh..so good !
Alexander : Did you kiss her ?
Dong Wook : Mwo ? Should I ?
Alexander : Yaaaaa...
Dong Wook : I don't have a chance to kiss her...
Alexander : Mwo ? don't have a chance ? you have so many chance...
Dong Wook : Like what ?
Alexander : After you asked her to be your girlfriend...and when you arrived to her apartment and say goodbye...that was your chance...
Dong Wook : But you know what ? she kissed me...
Alexander : See ! you should be embarassed with yourself since she makes her moves first..but when ?
Dong Wook : When I sent her home...in front of her apartment ...in my car...
Alexander : She's good !
Dong Wook : She's a good kisser...
Alexander : Urmm..I wish I can get a kiss from her one day..
Dong Wook : What ? say it again !
Alexander : Nothing ~ just forget about it...
Dong Wook : Btw, you want some drink ?
Alexander : Can I stay here tonight ?
Dong Wook : Sure..why not ?



While me already arrived at our apartment...and when I opened the door...it's Jared inside...with Hyori that already laying on the floor...

Me : Yaaaaa ! what are you doing to Hyori ?? * run to Hyori *
Jared : I think she should shut her mouth !
Me : What ??
Jared : She already knew my plan...and she wants to tell the police..so this is the punishment...
Me : You hit her head ?? are you crazy ??
Jared : I think I am..come here... * grab my arm *
Me : It's hurt !!!
Jared : You should call Dong Wook and tell him to come here...
Me : If I don't ?
Jared : I will finished you..

I take my handphone and call Dong Wook...



Dong Wook just chatting with Alexander and suddenly he got a phone call..

Dong Wook : It's Farieda...
Alexander : Just take the phone call..
Dong Wook : Yoboseyo...

Our conversation...

Me : Dong Wook ah !! help me...
Dong Wook : Farieda ssi, gwenchana ?
Me : Please come here. he killed her...
Dong Wook : What ??

Jared grab my phone...

Jared : You should come here or I will kill her...
Dong Wook : Don't you ever touch her !!!
Jared : I can't ? but I already touched her...you want me to touch her more ??
Dong Wook : Yaaaa ! 
Jared : Hahahaha...

Jared throw my phone far away..and my phone just broke into pieces...

Dong Wook feel so angry that time...



Alexander : Yaaa..what happened ?
Dong Wook : I should go and save Farieda right now...
Alexander : Ne ??
Dong Wook : Jared already killed Hyori and now he wants to kill Farieda...
Alexander : I follow you...
Dong Wook : Kajja !!

Alexander drive the car while Dong Wook try to call me again but failed...

In my apartment...Jared just lift me and throw me to my bed...

Farieda : Yaaa..what are trying to do right now ?? why me ?? why Dong Wook ?
Jared : Well, you want to know the truth ? * get near me *
Farieda : The truth ??
Jared : Yeah ~ I want to get some revenge...
Farieda : For what ?
Jared : Before this...that idiots took everything from me...and now you..
Farieda : Idiots ??
Jared : Idiots...Dong Wook and Alexander...
Farieda : What did they do ??
Jared : Took my clients, my project with others and now...can they just give you to me ?
Farieda : I don't like you..
Jared : But I like you, dear...* touch my waist *
Farieda : Go away !!!
Jared : I won't !!
Farieda : You killed my bestfriend...
Jared : Ouh ~ my mistake ! but right now..if you don't give me what I want...you will end up regret...
Farieda : What do you mean ??
Jared : I will take something that really mean from you..and Dong Wook will not gonna accept you forever ~
Farieda : Yaaa..don't you ever...




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment