Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Facebook addicted ^ ^



안녕하새요 !!


How's my blog now ? Beautiful, aite ?
Hahaha ^ ^ I really love my blog's new look..
And thanks again to my beloved kazlie, Liesa Azemi
Btw, today I'm gonna write about my facebook addicted...
Actually, it's not only about facebook..
But it's also about me and my friends attitude when we started to comment in one of our status..
Sometimes, it can be something unnecessary thing that we gonna talked about..
We wrote a hundreds of comment only in one post..
This is the proof..you can see it whether it's true or not...


Picture 1 : Post something about Eunhyuk [ suju ] and Junhyung [ beast ]

Picture 2 : Post something about Yoochun [ JYJ ]

Picture 3 : Post about Eunhyuk's [ suju ] video at Hari Belia...

Picture 4 : Post something about Japan Drama..

Picture 5 : Post a video that related to Eunhyuk [ suju ] and ME !

Picture 6 : Post a picture for Yoochun's [ JYJ ] birthday...

Have you see it, guys ? I'm right isn't it ?
When I post something in my facebook profile..
It's gonna end with something that not related at all with our status..
The truth is..not only my facebook status..but also my friends status..
Weird, right ? It's not weird..but it's called unique ! Ngee ! ^ ^





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment