Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, July 4, 2011

Korean Food =)


Annyeong Haseyo chingus !
Today, I have something to share with you guys..
I'm gonna post something about Korean Food that I eat before..
I love Korean so much and that's why I tried to eat Korean Food too..
And the three food that I will show you is my favorite Korean food =)


Bulgogi ^_^
This is Super Junior's Heechul favorites food...
I eat this at Seoul Garden..mashita !!
My sister and my brother is really DAEBAK !!
because they introduce me with this restaurant...=)



And this is Ddukbogi ^_^
This is Super Junior's Leeteuk favorites food...
I didn't know that it's really tasty..I still can taste it now..
Yum yum..btw, I eat this at Midvalley food court..
Gonna have some tomorrow maybe..


Yeahh ! the last one is Japchae ^_^
This is my Super Junior's monkey hyukjae's favorites..
Well, before this I'm curious to eat it..
I dunno if this dishes delicious or not..
But after I tasted it..it's really mashita ! jinjja ! I'm not lying..
I've got this at Tesco Setia Alam...near to my house..=)

Okay ! I think that's all for now..
Bye bye !



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment