Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, July 25, 2011

Duties =)


I'm back again after a week =)
I've been to busy with house cores, and start my Korean Class Beginner 2..
And tomorrow I'll have two Korean test and bla bla bla..
Then, yesterday fetched my mum from the airport..
What my mum doing at the airport ? Urmm..you should see this post...

Hahaha =) I'm not going because I don't have a chance to go..
But, don't worry..as soon as I got a job..
Then, I'm gonna save my money going to Aussie or maybe going to Korea..
But, I think I'm gonna going to Aussie first..Insyaallah =)
Btw, my mum buy so much thing for me in Aussie ..
Such as a clothes, key chain, phone strap, handbag and etc..
This is the picture..


Ouh yeahh ! this is it..
Even it just a simple thing..something that we can buy here in Malaysia..
But...who cares ? hahaha =)
I love it ! and me and my sis talking like :
Me : Wahhh ! this dress jinjja beautiful =)
My sis : Urmm..I think we gonna get moving to Aussie..because they have our size..LOL..
Well, that beanie actually it's my mums'..
But I take it since I hate the wind always blow my hair to my face.. * just a reason *
Maybe I should cut my hair..but I don't want to get bald..
Or Eunhyuk doesn't like me anymore xD
And todays SUKIRA, Eunhyuk wearing my beanie..
Hahahaah =)


And my mum also buy so much clothes for my niece..
She wearing one clothes that my mum buy from Aussie..


Really cute, right ?
How I wish I have the same clothes as her..
Hahaha =) I'm joking lol...
That's all for now ~ Jalga !



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment