Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Super Junior Comeback =)


안녕하세요 여러분들 !

Today..I just want to post something about our Super Junior =)
We already know that they gonna make a comeback on 3rd August 2011..
Before this they already released the 5jib photo teaser..
First one is my myeolchi, Eunhyuk
Then, after that they continued with Donghae, Eeteuk, Shindong, Kyuhyun, 
Sungmin, Ryeowook, Yesung, and finally today !
They released Siwon and Heechul photo teaser at the same day =)


So colourful isn't it ?
Actually, some of the picture makes me think hard...=_='
What SM intentions about Super Junior concept for their comeback ?
A members wearing an underwear and cycling shorts with feathers ??
And Siwon fans said that Siwon's photo teaser just like a gay ???
Mwoyaa !! I can accept if they told me that their concept for their comeback is colourful..
Maybe a gangsters or something...
Is it gangsters wearing an underwear or cycling shorts ??
Urmm..just think it yourself =)
Okay ! Let's forget about their picture for a while..
Btw, I read at some of Super Junior Fan Pages  at facebook...
They said that Super Junior already revealed their tracklist =)
And SM also already revealed that Super Junior 5th album is Mr. Simple..
Phewhhh ! All of their song title a bit like African.Aha...
1) 틱틱탁 ( Beat Hard The Drums )
2) Saint Rose Madalena
3) Motorcycle's Dance
4) Ungrateful Renata
5) Do You, Do You, Do You, Do You Want ?
6) Ilarie
7) Big Bom
8) Boogie Ooogie Oogie
9) Bambulua
10) Ragatanga 
11) Now I'm Single And No One Will Catch Me ( Heechul Solo )
12) Waiter ( In This Bar Table )
Well, I dunno if it's true or not..
Because some others pages said that it was a FAKE...
But, I just wanna share with you guys..
Then, right now after they released all photos..
We just should waits for their Music Video Teaser =)
Super Junior Hwaiting !!!



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment