Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, July 15, 2011

Finally ^^


안녕하새요 여러분들 !

This is my face when Eunhyuk tweet today =)

I'm so happy today since my beloved, Eunhyuk tweeted =)
Even he doesn't give any picture but I'm just waiting for his tweet for a long time..


The translation : 
kkkkkkk Thank you, I cried so much at your kind consideration of wanting
to take care of my body when I'm just a mere anchovy ㅜㅜ
I'll make sure to take care of my body, please be healthy too, everyone !!!
Hwaiting for the World Anchovy !!!!!
Ouh oppa ! you always gonna be my anchovy =)
Don't worry ! I'll take care my health too ^^
Btw, I already promised myself that if someday Eunhyuk tweet something..
I'll post the english translation of Super Junior H song called Good Luck =)
Since Eunhyuk tweet today, then..I'll post now..
I'm not gonna post the video here because you can listen to this song
when you view my blog..
^^

Just meet up once, get to know each other, good luck !
Let me introduce you to this guy..
He's handsome but he's single..He's a good person, a loyal and true friend...
But he seems to be struggling with the past hurts of love, still...
Will you be his shining light ? Will you be his new hope ?
Just meet up once, get to know each other, good luck !
He's my most precious, best friend..
May only the best memories, and the happiest love..
Always be remembered... good luck ! good luck this time..
My heart seemed impossible to love again, but love has come to me again..
She is to me someone I will take care of, 
someone I will protect, a good person..
She will embrace into your empty chest softly, I think you really need her..
How about you really try it hard this time, my friend ?
Meet her up again, good luck !
You two are the object of everyone's envy..
No one will make a more beautiful couple than you two in the world..
Just meet up once, get to know each other, good luck !
He's my most precious, best friend..
May only the best memories and the happiest love...
Always be remembered...good luck ! good luck this time..
She is beautiful, and the more I get to know her, the nicer she seems..
We know. What did we tell you ? Thank you for introducing her to me..
Just meet up once, get to know each other, good luck !
Meet up get to know each other, good luck !
He's my most precious, best friend... [ Oh, my friend ] [ Hey, best friend ]
May only the best memories, and the happiest love...
Always be remembered, good luck !
Just meet up once, get to know each other, good luck !
He's my most precious, best friend...
May only the best memories, and the happiest love..
Always be remembered ..
Good luck, good luck this time...I'll do my best this time..




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment