Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Me and Arrogant Boyfriend ;)) [ Last Part ]



Hi everyone...
It's me again...Ouh yeah ..it's me ! who else gonna update this short story right ??
And this part is the ending...
Enjoy and hope you guys can tell me how is it ???
It's not good or a bit good or really good ? hihihi...



After Dong Wook and Alexander already arrived to my apartment..they just run and go to my house..
And search for me and Jared...while Hyori body still laying in the living room full with blood..

Alexander : You should go and find Farieda in her room..
Dong Wook : Ne..
Alexander : But please..be careful !

Dong Wook go to my room and saw Jared looking out from the window while me sit on the bed..

Me : Dong Wook ....

Dong Wook give a signal to keep quiet..

Jared : Where is the idiots ? they should be here now or you might die !
Me : Just kill me !!
Jared : Really ? I will but in front of Dong Wook....I want him to feel what I feel...
Dong Wook : What are you talking about ??!
Jared : Ah, here you are....
Me : Dong Wook ssi...

I'd try to run to Dong Wook but Jared grab my waist and take the knife from his pocket and put it into my neck..



Dong Wook : You should let her go ? what did she do to you ?
Jared : She doing just fine with me..but you....
Me : Dong Wook ssi...help me !!
Dong Wook : I'm what ??
Jared : You should know what you doing to my business...trying to steal my company...
Dong Wook : I'm not ! your dad just sell your company to me...because your dad have so many debt...
Jared : Don't talking rubbish ! my dad not gonna doing that...he loves his company...
Dong Wook : Yeah ~ that's why he sell the company to me..he don't want that company to be yours...
Jared : What ?!?
Dong Wook : He said that you not good and suitable to handle that company...
Jared : Ouh then..you already got that company..so I want something from you..not much !
Dong Wook : What do you want ?
Jared : I want Farieda...that's all !
Me : Yaaaa !!! let go of me...
Dong Wook : No..you can't !
Jared : You have the company..just give me her..I want her..the time I met her...you don't really like her don't you ??
Dong Wook : But ...but...I love her now..
Jared : It's too late to said that...
Dong Wook : You should kill me if you really want her...
Jared : Ouh, really ? that is a really good idea though...because if I kill you...I'm gonna get my company again and Farieda too...
Me : Dong Wook ssi..what are you talking about ?
Dong Wook : I don't want something happened to you...
Me : But...you...
Dong Wook : Just don't worry about me...Jared ! you should let her go now...
Jared : Should I ? I'm afraid she's gonna run away with you..
Me : Let me go !! * step on Jared's feet *
Jared : Ooouchhh ! * release me *
Me : Dong Wook ssi !!! * run to him *
Dong Wook : Farieda...kajja ! we should run...



While me already arrived to Dong Wook but Jared come and try to stab me with his knife...Dong Wook block me from Jared's knife and suddenly Jared stabbing Dong Wook...
Dong Wook laying on the floor and I just put his head to my thigh...

Me : Dong Wook !!!!!
Dong Wook : Farieda...go away !!
Jared : See ! he really wants me to kill him, don't he ?
Dong Wook : You.....
Me : What have you done ?? * crying so hard *
Jared : What ? he asked for it...come on ! we should go..just let him and Hyori here...someone will look for them...
Me : No way...we should bring him to the hospital..
Jared : He not gonna make it !
Me : Dong Wook ssi...please..don't leave me alone !
Jared : Come on dear !!
Dong Wook : Farieda...just run  !!
Me : No !!

Jared come to me and grab my hand...when I've been force to stand up suddenly someone come...

Policemen : Hands up !!! or we will shoot you !!
Jared : Are you call them before, idiots ?

Jared try to stab Dong Wook but he was shot by police...
Jared put his hand on his stomach that has been shot...and the other police run to him and handcuffing his hand...They brought Jared  away from us...while I just sit down and take Dong Wook's head...Alexander come to me and Dong Wook already unconscious..



Alexander : Ouh my god !!
Me : Xander ssi, please help him !! Dong Wook ahh..wake up !!
Alexander : Kajja ! let's bring him to the hospital...ambulance already here...
Me : Ne !!

When the ambulance take Dong Wook and other take Hyori going to the hospital...
I heard that they can't save Hyori's life...because she lost so many blood...

In the ambulance...

Me : Dong Wook aah...please don't leave me..

After 3 months that incident happened...I'm trying to forgot what had happened before..moves to another house..but I'm still going to work as usual..tidy up Dong Wook's office...suddenly...someone give me a flowers..

Dong Wook : Hi..miss me ?
Me : Dong Wook ssi !! when did you come back ?
Dong Wook : Last night..going to your house but the neighbours said that you already moves out...
Me : Well, yeah...I don't want to live there anymore...so many things have done there..
Dong Wook : But thank god my father said that you still work here...
Me : If I'm not working here..maybe I will be going back to Malaysia and search for a new job..
Dong Wook : But you don't right ?
Me : I love to work here...
Dong Wook : Love to work for me ? come here ! * take my hands and hug me *
Me : Dong Wook ssi...others going to look at us..
Dong Wook : So what ? we are couple right ? I just really miss you..
Me : I miss you too...

Me and Dong Wook still together while Alexander going to France to take care his father's business there...
Jared is found guilty for murdered Hyori and he going to jail for 30 years...



~THE END~



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment