Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day, dear mama ;))


Hi everyone ~ 
I think I'm a bit late to wish a ' Happy Mother's Day '
But like I always said...
Who cares ?? right ??

Urmm...
Everyone loves their mum..so do I...


And this is my mum...Puan Junaidah Omar..
A great novelist that you guys should know..
Hihihi !


My mum with her beloved cucu, Hana Sofya...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MAMA !

Even akak lambat wish pon but takpe kann ??

Akak dapat bonus nanti kite g makan sedap2 eh, ma ??
Tau tau ??

Btw, just want to say...
I'm sorry what I did to you before, ma...
Akak tak patot cakap macam tu...
Masa tu maybe akak tengah marah, pahtu time maghrib..
Setan banyak..so...tak pikir panjang...
And akak nak mintak maaf banyak banyak kalau ada benda or perkara yang akak da buat..
Then mama tak suke..
Akak akan try untuk buat yang terbaik !!
I'm so sorry !!!
Hope you can forgive me ....

Loves you, ma....

Ikhlas from : Kakak ;))



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment