Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Two ]



After our final exam finished, we have 2 months holiday...

Me and Si Young going to shopping at Dongdaemun..

Si Young :  Yaa yaa....I want to buy that handbag...
Kim : Handbag ? you already bought one..
Si Young : But it's really beautiful..


While me busy with Si Young that trying to choose the handbag...

Ye Sung : Yaaa !! no wonder I called you before but you guys didn't answered it..
Kim : You called us ? wae ?
Ye Sung : We want to asked you to go out...
Si Young : You ? Shopping ?
Ye Sung : Why ? Can't I ?
Kim : Kajja...just come with us..
Ye Sung : Jamkanman ! I want to called my friend...
Kim : Your friend ?
Si Young : Who is it ? that handsome guy ? Eun Hyuk ?
Ye Sung : How did you know ?
Kim : She likes him... * whisper at Ye Sung *
Si Young : Aniyaaa !!!
Eun Hyuk : Are you talking about me ?
Si Young : Hi Eun Hyuk ssi !!
Eun Hyuk : Hi ! Kim...annyeong !
Kim : Annyeong !!
Ye Sung : Suddenly I feel so hungry...
Si Young : Me too !
Eun Hyuk : Good ! Ye Sung gonna treat us...
Kim : Ouh ~ relly ?
Ye Sung : Sure ~ I know a place that have a really good food...

After we eat our lunch at Japanese Restaurant....we continue our shopping...
and after that, Eun Hyuk drove us back home...


When we arrived...

Kim : Thank you guys !
Eun Hyuk : You are most welcome, Kim !
Si Young : Hope you can go out together again...
Ye Sung : Sure..I will !
Si Young : I don't want to go out with you, Ye Sung ahh !
Eun Hyuk : Then, you talking to me ? sure ~ we can go out together always, right Kim ?
Kim : Ne ~ * smiles *

We waving at each other and Eun Hyuk drove his car to send Ye Sung...

In the car while Eun Hyuk still driving...

Ye Sung : You smile ?
Eun Hyuk : Can't I ?
Ye Sung : Thinking about someone ?
Eun Hyuk : Someone who ?
Ye Sung : Urm...let me guess...
Eun Hyuk : I'm not thinking about anyone or anything...
Ye Sung : Yaaaa ! don't tell me that you like her ?
Eun Hyuk : Like who ?
Ye Sung : Kim or Si Young ?
Eun Hyuk : Ye ?? what are you talking ?
Ye Sung : Is it Kim ?
Eun Hyuk : Aniyaaa !
Ye Sung : Then, it's Si Young ssi ?
Eun Hyuk : No ! please stop talking nonsense..
Ye Sung : Okay ~ I will stop...I just want to help..
Eun Hyuk : Help what ? tell me !
Ye Sung : You driving...I don't want to disturb you...

Eun Hyuk park his car somewhere in the corner...



Eun Hyuk : Tell me !
Ye Sung : Huh ? tell you what ?
Eun Hyuk : You said that you can help me...
Ye Sung ; Help you ? for what ? you said that you don't like them both..
Eun Hyuk : I just...
Ye Sung : You like Kim, don't you ?
Eun Hyuk : Urmmm...maybe...
Ye Sung : See ! that's not a difficult thing to confessed..what do you want to know about her ?
Eun Hyuk : Everything...
Ye Sung : Then, you should ask her by yourself...
Eun Hyuk : Yaaa Ye Sung ssi !!
Ye Sung : I don't know much about her...
Eun Hyuk : Did she have a boyfriend ?
Ye Sung : Urm..yeah...
Eun Hyuk : Mwo ??
Ye Sung : Before this...
Eun Hyuk : Aahh, jinjja ?  wae ?
Ye Sung : Yeah ~ I don't know much but Si Young said that the guys already have someone else...
Eun Hyuk : What a stupid guy he is...
Ye Sung : Do you want her phone number ?
Eun Hyuk : Of course !!

Then, Eunhyuk continue to drive his car and going home...

A week later, me and Si Young at Gimpo Airport going to have our one week holiday at Jeju Island..

Si Young : Yaa..where is Ye Sung ? he's really late !
Kim : He will come...just wait even they still didn't announce our flight...

When Si Young sit and waiting for Ye Sung while me going to the coffee shop...



Ye Sung : * run * I'm sorry !! I wake up late..
Si Young : Yaaa ! what are you doing last night ?
Eun Hyuk : He played a game in his laptop...
Si Young : Eun Hyuk ssi....
Ye Sung : Huh ? where's Kim ?
Si Young ; She's at the coffee shop...buy something to eat...
Eun Hyuk : Ouh ~ I want to buy something too...wait here, okay ?
Ye Sung : Ne !!

Eun Hyuk walk to the coffee shop where I were there...

Si Young : Why you didn't tell us that Eun Hyuk is coming too ?
Ye Sung : Tell you ? for what? you not an important person...
Si Young : Yaaa !




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment