Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, May 18, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Four ]


Me and Eun Hyuk at the restaurant..




Kim : Wow ! It' look so delicious...
Eun Hyuk : You should taste it !
Kim : Did they have this menu at Seoul ?
Eun Hyuk : Yeah ~ certain restaurant have this...
Kim : Ouh ~
Eun Hyuk : What is your favorite food ?
Kim : Urmm.. I love Ddukbogi and Japchae...
Eun Hyuk : Japchae ?
Kim : Ne..how about you ?
Eun Hyuk : I....I love you....
Kim : Hahahaha !
Eun Hyuk : Why are you laughing ?
Kim : You love me ? what are you talking about ? Hahahaha !
Eun Hyuk : What is it ? is it really funny ?
Kim : Yeah ~ because I'm not a food...
Eun Hyuk : Hahah ! yeah ~ you are right ! * disappointed *
Kim : So funny !
Eun Hyuk : I just want to make you happy...
Kim : I am ! Hahah....sorry ! I shouldn't laughing so hard...
Eun Hyuk : It's okay...

Did he say that he loves me ? or he just kidding ?



Kim : What do you think Ye Sung and Si Young do right now ?
Eun Hyuk : I don't know....maybe they still looking for us..
Kim : Deserve them ! always late...
Eun Hyuk : Just let them dating together...
Kim : Dating ? I don't think they will...
Eun Hyuk : I can see that Ye Sung likes Si Young...
Kim : Well, she's pretty....but I don't think that Ye Sung and Si Young like each other since Si Young is a loud girl...you know what I mean ?
Eun Hyuk : Really ?
Kim : Yeah ~ they always arguing and Ye Sung doesn't like Si Young's attitude...
Eun Hyuk : And you ?
Kim : Huh ? me ? what about me ?
Eun Hyuk : Do you love Ye Sung ?
Kim : Mwo ?
Eun Hyuk : I'm just asking..
Kim : Of course I love him...he's my best friend...
Eun Hyuk : Do you love or like someone right now ? maybe a guy at our college..
Kim : No one !
Eun Hyuk : Mwo ? really ?
Kim : For now...I don't have one..
Eun Hyuk : Why  ?
Kim : I don't know...

Then we just continue eating before the food gets cold..



Ye Sung and Si Young  go to the nearest restaurant...

Si Young : Here ! the best seafood ever !!
Ye Sung : How did you know ?
Si Young : I already came here before with my family..
Ye Sung : Ouh really ? no wonder !



After dinner, me and Eun Hyuk hang out at the  Cheonjiyeon waterfall...

Kim : Uwaaa ! so beautiful !!
Eun Hyuk : It is ! have you come here before ? I mean Jeju..
Kim : Nope ~ this is my first time...
Eun Hyuk : Really ?
Kim : Why ? is it weird ?
Eun Hyuk : Yeah ~ because everyone that come and stay at Korea, they will come here..
Kim : This is my first time...before this I followed Si Young going back to his village...
Eun Hyuk : Well...no wonder ! but why don't you asked Ye Sung to come and go with you ?
Kim : It's not nice that time since he have a girlfriend...

Suddenly someone is calling me...



Su Jong : Eonni !!
Kim : Su Jong ssi !! what are you doing here ?
Su Jong : Holiday with my fiancee...
Kim : Mwo ? really ? where he is...
Su Jong : Jamkanman ! who is this, eonni ? your boyfriend ? so cute !
Eun Hyuk : Annyeong ! I'm Eun Hyuk...nice to meet you...
Su Jong : I'm Su Jong...nice to meet you too..are you Kim eonni boyfriend ? please take care of her !!
Kim : Aniyaaa...
Eun Hyuk : Sure... I will...
Lee Teuk : Su Jong ahhh !
Su Jong : Oppa !! palli palli....meet my dearest eonni...
Kim : Annyeong ....I'm Kim...
Eun Hyuk : Yaaa...Lee Teuk hyung ?
Lee Teuk : Eun Hyuk ssi ? what are you doing here ?
Kim and Su Jong : Huhh ??
Eun Hyuk : Kim ssi..this is my friend, Lee Teuk...
Kim : Ouh really ?
Lee Teuk : Su Jong ssi...this is my best friend, Eun Hyuk...
Su Jong : Wow ! what a surprise...

Su Jong and me go to the nearest bench and we continue chatting while Eun Hyuk and Lee Teuk is still there..



Eun Hyuk : I didn't know that you already engage...you should told me...
Lee Teuk : Mian ! I just want it to be simple for our engagement..but we will invite everyone in our wedding   day next month...
Eun Hyuk : Next month ? woo....then, what are you guys doing here ? pre-honeymoon ?
Lee Teuk : Mwoyaaa ? of course not ! we just trying to find a nice place for our wedding venue...
Eun Hyuk : You guys gonna marry here ?
Lee Teuk : Ne ~ It's Su Jong idea...

Me and Su Jong....

Su Jong : Eonni ! I miss you so much !
Kim : Nado....
Su Jong : I don't know that your boyfriend knows my fiancee...
Kim : Boyfriend ? aniyaa...he just a friend...
Su Jong : But...you look great together...
Kim : Yaaa... * shy *
Su Jong : Eonni...I'm getting married next month...
Kim : Omo~ really ?
Su Jong : Yeah ~ We going marry here...at Jeju...
Kim : Chukahae !
Su Jong : But can I ask you something ?
Kim : What is it,dear ?
Su Jong : I want you to be my bridesmaid...
Kim : Mwo ? me ??
Su Jong : Please......
Kim : Are you sure ?
Su Jong : Of course !
Kim : Okay ~ I will..but...you need to tell Lee Teuk that I want a handsome partner...he need to choose the handsome best man...
Su Jong : Okay, set !
Kim : Hahahaa...





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment