Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Five ]



Su Jong and Lee Teuk going back to their hotel while me and Eun Hyuk still at the waterfall..



Eun Hyuk : Kim ssi, are you cold ?
Kim : Aniyaa..I'm just fine...
Eun Hyuk : Where is the place that you will go when you sad ? or maybe when you angry ?
Kim : In my room ..hihi...how about you ?
Eun Hyuk : Han River...I always go there...
Kim : That's a nice place...
Eun Hyuk : Yeah...neomu !
Kim : I heard from others that we can meet our soulmate in Jeju...
Eun Hyuk : Ne ~ It's true..
Kim : Then I will meet someone, right ? but I think I already have one...
Eun Hyuk : Yeah and they said that if you broke up with someone that you really love, if it's a destiny..you can meet them here too..
Kim : Omo~ did someone met their loves one again here ?
Eun Hyuk : One or two person...the faith bring they back together again...
Kim : So cute !

We keep silent for a while and suddenly Eun Hyuk kiss me on my cheek. I felt so shocked for what had happened. I just look at him and he just smile and shy for what he did...but the truth is..I like what he did before...


Eun Hyuk : We should go back now ?
Kim : Ne ~

Eun Hyuk just hold my hands and we just walk like a loving couple...

At the hotel lobby...

Kim : Thanks...
Eun Hyuk : For what ?
Kim : Anything..
Eun Hyuk : No problem...
Kim : Good night and sweet dreams...
Eun Hyuk : You too...

I kissed Eun Hyuk on his cheek then go inside to my room while Eun Hyuk just go to his room...Si Young still not coming back..I'm laying on the bed and thinking about what I did before...

" I think I like you, Eun Hyuk ssi "

Eun Hyuk at his room watching the television but his head is going somewhere else...thinking about Kim...smile alone and suddenly... PAPPP !!!



Ye Sung : Yaaa...what are you thinking about ? Kim ?
Eun Hyuk : Aniyaa...
Ye Sung : Don't lie to me...
Eun Hyuk : Hahaha...
Ye Sung : See...it's true right ?
Eun Hyuk : I think she likes me too..
Ye Sung : Really ? how did you know ?
Eun Hyuk : She smile when I kissed her cheek and...
Ye Sung : And what ?
Eun Hyuk : She kissed me back !
Ye Sung : Really ?
Eun Hyuk : Ne !
Ye Sung : I just want to ask you something..
Eun Hyuk : What is it ?
Ye Sung ; Please be nice to her, arasseo ?
Eun Hyuk : Of course !

In the morning, I wake up early because I want to take a walk at the beach...

Kim : Si Young ssi, wake up ! let's walk at the beach...It's really refreshing..
Si Young : Mwoyaa ? at this time...shirro ! I want to sleep..
Kim : Yaa....
Si Young : Shirroooo !!
Kim : Gwenchana ! I'll go alone..

Walking to the beach..

Kim : How come my best friend don't want to accompany me walking at the beach ?



After I arrived...

Kim : Uwaaa ~ so refreshing here ! Si Young should come...that girl is really lazy...
Eun Hyuk : Morning !
Kim : Eun Hyuk ssi...what are you doing here ?
Eun Hyuk : Just walk and suddenly saw you here..
Kim : Ouh...what a coincidence...urmm..where's Ye Sung ?
Eun Hyuk : Still sleeping..
Kim : Aaah, really ? just like Si Young ssi...

Me and Eun Hyuk just keep silent and looking at the beach..suddenly Eun Hyuk hold my hands...
I feel so surprise and look at our hands...



Eun Hyuk : I think I like you..
Kim : * look at Eun Hyuk * * speechless *
Eun Hyuk : It's weird right ? we still not even know about each other much...but...I already fall in love with you...
Kim : Waeyo ? I'm not that special...
Eun Hyuk : Molla...I just want to be with you..that's all !
Kim : ......
Eun Hyuk : Will you ? be with me ??
Kim : But..we....

Eun Hyuk kiss my lips that time..and I just let him do that...I don't know why...but maybe because I love him too...yeah ~ I think I like him...

After he kissed me, he hug me very tight...and I hug him too...

Eun Hyuk : Thank you...
Kim : For what ?
Eun Hyuk : For accept me being someone special in your life..
Kim : ......aniyaa...thanks to you...
Eun Hyuk ; Wae ?
Kim : Because loving me..
Eun Hyuk : Sure...

Last day at Jeju, we going out to buy some souvenirs to bring home at Seoul...we enjoyed our dinner and we decide that to stay at the hotel ...

Si Young : Omo ~ this movie is really sad...I don't want to watch this... ;(

When Si Young watching the television, I just messaging with Eun Hyuk..

Saranghae....
~ Lee Hyuk Jae ~

I read that message and I keep smiling...



Si Young : Yaa..Kim ssi, gwenchana ?
Kim : Huh ? wae ?
Si Young : This is a sad movie..how come you can smile ?
Kim : Am I ? ...it's because of you...
Si Young : Why me ?
Kim : This is my first saw you crying while watching the movies..
Si Young : Yaaaa...that movies is so...
Kim : I know..it's so sad right ? hihi !
Si Young : Kim ssi, I don't want to talk with you !
Kim : Yaaa..Si Young ssi..mian ! I'm just joking...
Si Young : Mwoyaa ? joking ?
Kim : Yeah ~ I don't know that my best friend is so sensitive..
Si Young : Hihi...
Kim : Laughing ?
Si Young : Ne...you are my best friend ever !
Kim : You too !!!

We going back to Seoul in the next morning...and after we arrived at our homes...Si Young just go to her room and take a rest..while me just laying on the sofa at the living room...
Suddenly someone called me...

Kim : Yoboseyo !
Eun Hyuk : Already got home ?
Kim : Ne...how about you ?
Eun Hyuk : Nado...feels so tired right now..


We end our conversation because two of us really tired...I just go to my room and laying on the bed without change my clothes...

Three weeks later....Si Young and me at our apartment...

Si Young : I think I wanna go back to my village for a week...
Kim : Ne ? why ?
Si Young : My father said that my mum wants to meet me..
Kim : Aahh, maybe she miss you a lot..
Si Young : Let's go together..
Kim : Gwenchana..I'm just okay here... in fact, my friends gonna get married this week...
Si Young : Really ? your dongsaeng, Su Jong ssi ?
Kim : Yeah...she asked me before that she wants me to her bridesmaid..
Si Young : Omo ~ tell her I'm sorry that I can't come..
Kim : Don't worry..she will understand...
Si Young : Ne...I need to pack my things...need to go back tomorrow..
Kim : Can I help ?
Si Young : It's okay..just a little...




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment