Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Our Fate ;)) [ Part Three ]



Me at the coffee shop..


Kim : Can you give me one hot chocolate ?
Eun Hyuk : Make it two, please...
Kim : Eun Hyuk ssi ? what are you doing here ?
Eun Hyuk : Going to Jeju...
Kim : Jeju-do ? jinjja ? me too...
Eun Hyuk : I know ! Ye Sung already told me...that's why I make a decision to go with him..
Kim : Mwo ?  you mean that you will be with us ?
Eun Hyuk : Yeah...
Kim : Ouh ~ okay... * speechless *

After we've got our hot chocolate, we sit a while at the coffee shop...



Eun Hyuk : Kim ssi, can I ask you something ?
Kim : Sure...why not ?
Eun Hyuk : A bit personal...do you really have a boyfriend before ? or maybe now ?
Kim : Huh ? urmm...
Eun Hyuk : I'm just asking..it's okay if you don't want to answer it...I'm not forcing you...
Kim : Well...I did have a boyfriend before...but...he choose her ex girlfriend than me...
Eun Hyuk : Ouh ~
Kim : Yeah ~ but it's okay..I'm okay with it since I just couple with for a month...
Eun Hyuk : Ye ? a month ?
Kim : Ne..how about you ?
Eun Hyuk : Me too...we broke up since we not gonna be the same path..
Kim : What do you mean ?
Eun Hyuk : Now she live at Czech Republic...study there and she said that he want to stay there like forever...she wants me to marry her and live with her..but I can't and I don't want ...
Kim : Why ?
Eun Hyuk : She told me if I come and stay with her..she don't want me to come back to Korea again and see my family..
Kim : Omo ~ how come she can say that ?

When we chatting, they already announce the flight that going to Jeju...me and Eun Hyuk going to meet Si Young and Ye Sung and also take our stuff..

Si Young : Yaa....what are you guys doing together so long ?
Kim : We just talking....that's all !
Ye Sung : Are you jealous, Si Young ssi ?
Si Young : Me ? Jealous ?? No way !!
Eun Hyuk : Hahahaha...

One hour later, four of us arrived safely at Jeju...we take a cab and going to our hotel...
After we already checked in, we go to our own room...
At night,  we decided to go out and go for a dinner...



Kim : Si Young ssi, come on !! we gonna be late !
Si Young : Late for what ? I'm so tired right now...
Kim : I will go and leave you here alone...
Si Young : Jamkanman ! I want to take a shower first...okay ?
Kim : Really ? you mean now ??
Si Young : Just for a while..
Kim : Okay ~ I will wait for you at the lobby..

Eun Hyuk get ready to go for a dinner too...While Ye Sung still sleeping even Eun Hyuk already wake him up like three times..

Eun Hyuk : Yaaa ! wake up !! Pabo ~yaaa !!!..
Ye Sung : Mwo ? Pabo ??
Eun Hyuk : Ne ~ Kim and Si Young already waiting for us..
Ye Sung : Go where ?
Eun Hyuk : Don't you feel hungry ?? dinner for sure...
Ye Sung : Ne..jamkanmanyo ~ I'm going to take a shower first...
Eun Hyuk : Aigoo ~ then I'm waiting for you at the lobby..
Ye Sung : Ne !!

Ye Sung wake up and take his towel, go to the bathroom...



Eun Hyuk go out from the room and going to the lobby...

At the lobby, where I'm waiting for Si Young and others...

Kim : Where are they ? I'm already feel so hungry right now..
Eun Hyuk : Hi ~
Kim : Eun Hyuk ssi !! urmm..where's Ye Sung ?
Eun Hyuk : Take a shower...
Kim : Mwo ?
Eun Hyuk : He still sleeping...btw, where's Si Young ?
Kim : Just like Ye Sung...
Eun Hyuk : Jinjja ?
Kim : Ne...

Then, we just keep silent for a moment and suddenly...

Eun Hyuk : Why don't we just leave them together ?
Kim : Huh ? what do you mean ?
Eun Hyuk : Two of us go together and leave them...
Kim : Mwo ? urmm..well....* thinking * Kajja !!!

Eun Hyuk didn't realized that he grab my hand and walk faster before Si Young and Ye Sung come...

Si Young is in the lift and the lift open and it's Ye Sung...

Si Young : You also late ?
Ye Sung : Ne...too tired !
Si Young : Nado ! where's Eun Hyuk ?
Ye Sung : He waiting for us at the lobby...where's Kim ?
Si Young : At the lobby too...

When they arrived at the lobby...there is no Kim and Eun Hyuk...

Ye Sung : Huh ? where are they ?
Si Young : Maybe they waiting for us at the cafe..
Ye Sung : Maybe ~ let's search for them...

They search for Kim and Eun Hyuk but failed...suddenly Ye Sung got a message..

Me and Kim already go...because you guys are late !
Then, we go separately for tonight, okay ??
Have a nice dinner !!!
~ LeeHyukJae ~

Ye Sung : Mwoyaa ?
Si Young : What ? what is it ?
Ye Sung : They already left us...
Si Young : Ye ??? aigoo ~
Ye Sung : It's okay...we can go together right ?
Si Young : Urmm...well...sure...
Ye Sung : Kajja ~ I want to eat seafood tonight...
Si Young : Omo~ omo ~ me too ! the octopus...so delicious !!





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment