Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Fan Fiction called " Our Fate "


안녕 하세요...
I'm not going to write Korean here because I'm afraid you guys might don't understand 
what am I talking about..
And for sure..I'm still not good in Korean Language since I stop my Korea class for a while..
Due to my busy schedule and anything that makes me stop the class..
But it's okay..I will try my best to continue it again later..
After I'm coming back from Korea this coming September...hihi !

Hope you guys like my fan fiction called " Me and Arrogant Boyfriend " before...
Hihihi..I don't even know I will make an ending like that..
But it's a quite interesting since I added an action scene too..

Hahaha..btw...I have a new fan fiction for my blog...
It's called " Our Fate "...you guys will know how the story if you guys read it..
Okay ? please read it !! if you want too..

But for this post..
I will show you whose gonna be in this fan fiction...
Since before this Lee Dong Wook is the main character..because I like him so much..
I can smell some jealousy around here...hihihi ~
Hyukhyuk is jealous because he not the main character..
So, for this fan fiction..I will make him as the main character..


And for sure I will let myself to be in this fan fiction...
Hihihi...


And Eunhyuk's best friend in this fan fiction gonna be Yesung oppa...


And before this Hyori is the best friend of mine...
But since I really loves Lee Si Young when watching her in " Wild Romance "
I started to like her..hihi..she's cute...
So, she's gonna be my best friend in this fan fiction..


Even I can't wait to read this fan fiction..
And I don't know if this story can be really daebak..
But...I will try myself not to let myself and you down..
Hwaiting !!!

p/s : just wait for the story...arasseo ?



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment