Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blue Tomorrow from Super Junior- M Y.Y



I think I have an idea to post something in my bloggie today..
But I already forgot about it =)
How come ? Yaaa ! I dunno.. I just did xD
But, don't worry.. I will post something about Super Junior - M...
It's about the old Super Junior - M..


Y.Y 
I miss Hangeng so much..
But, right now..like all people always said..
Life must go on, right ?
Yeahhh ! right Super Junior - M is back with their 2 new member..
Maybe this is already outdated but WHO CARES ??!?
Hahahaha...
The new members of Super Junior - M is Eunhyuk * my lover *
and Sungmin xoxo

Okay ! will not have a long explanation or whatever..
I'm gonna tell you something about the old Super Junior - M =)
Btw, I love their song that called ' Blue Tomorrow '
They have two version, Chinese and Korean..
For me, I love the Korean version more..
I dunno why but the english translation for the Korean version makes me sad
than Chinese version..
Hehehe.. I'm not saying that Chinese version is bad..
But I just love Korean version more..mianhae !


I love their voices, love their song and love the members.. Aaww !!??!
* pervert *
Well, you know me ? No, no, no..
All of you didn't know me well enough..
Just Eunhyuk and Micky knows well about me =D
Yaaaa ! I'm not gonna forget about Yura and Sunhi also ..
 kan kan kan ??
Btw, don't want to talk more. * confirm korang bosan, kan ? *
So, I just decide to share the english translation for this music video =)


If up till tomorrow, where we met..
That road, I can't seem to walk pass that corner anymore...
If up till tomorrow, while opening my eyes in the morning...
I'm not allowed to think of you first..
Now ( Are you happy ? )
Can you  ( Forget me ? )
Yet your name lingers at the side of my lip...
If up till tomorrow... you have to leave me...
If up till tomorrow... my dreams also have to leave me...
What can I do to make it better ?
How can you forget me ?
Even if time passes , and I can't forget you...
How long do I still need to cry ( Oh~no )
Until now, I still love you...
All the things in my room..
Even the small photos on my phone, is also making me worry about you..
Abandon ( Abandon my all )
Wipe away ( Wipe away my all )
Except you are like magic, still binded to me..
Yet, I still love you..
To me, I can still only see you..
What can I do to forget ? I still love you...
Can I still love you ? Unless I have to leave..
No matter till when, I definitely will wait ( Oh~no )
Until the time you return to my side..
Can't you return to be my girlfriend like yesterday ?
There is nothing I can do for you..
But can only make you really tired  I now know what is love Oh~
If up till tomorrow, you have to leave me...
If up till tomorrow, my dreams also have to leave me... 
What can I do to make it better ?
How can you forget me ?
Even if time passes, and I can't forget you...
How long do I still need to cry ( Oh~no )
Until now, I still love you...
To me, I can still only see you...
What can I do to forget ?
Can I still love you ? Unless I have to leave...
No matter till when, I definitely will wait ( Oh~no )
Return to my side again..
I still love you ~



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment