Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, May 14, 2011

First Love ^^



I'm not gonna talk about my first love ^^
I'm just want to share with you guys an old song..
Thanks to my brother because introduced it to me..
My brother really like Japan before this..
He also going to Japan classes..Learn how to write and speak Japanese..
And now, he can speak fluently in Japanese ^^
I can't remember when the first time I heard this song =)
Because I'm too old to remember. Hahaha xD
I'm joking !
 I'm not really old just sometimes I can't remember the things that not important..
I think I have an amnesia ^^
Btw, the thing that makes me remember again this song is
when I'm playing some games, that called Virtual Orchestra Studio a.k.a VOS..
This games of course..



I love games that related with music and my favorite music indeed !
Yaaa ! I shouldn't talk unnecessarily thing..
Gonna share the official music of ' First Love ' by Utada Hikaru..
And also gonna share the english translation for the Japanese Version ^^


The English Translation :

The last kiss tasted like tobacco..
a bitter and sad smell...
Tomorrow at this time...
Where will you be ? who will you be thinking about ?
You are always gonna be my love..
Even if I fall in love with someone once again..
I'll remember to hold on you taught me how..
You are always gonna be the one..
It's still a sad song until I can sing a new song..
The paused time is about to start moving..
There's many things that I don't want to forget about...
Tomorrow at this time..I will probably be crying..
I will probably be thinking about you..
You will always be inside my heart..
You will always have your own place..
I hope that I have a place in your heart too..
Now and forever you are still the one..
It's still a sad song until I can sing a new song..
You are always gonna be my love..
Even if I fall in love with someone once again..
I'll remember to hold on you taught me how..
You are always gonna be the one..
It's still a sad song now and forever...



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment