Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ce cite Ce cite ^^




Yeay ! My 2nd post for today ^^
Hoi ! gatal nak post bebanyak ni nape ?
Ade aku kesahhhh ?!? Ngahahaha xD
Okay, before this asek speaking je kan ? macam bagus je la konon..
Ayat pon entah tunggang langgang, ade hati nak speaking...
Ade aku kesaahhhh ?!? * again *
Btw, tade ape pon nak cite..saje je gatal wat post baru...
Tadi punye post about First Love korang just hiraukan je la..
Tetibe cam jiwang lak kan pepetang ^^
Tapi kalau cam korang mmg search english translation and 
the music video for Utada Hikaru..
Yess ! Yess ! You are in the right blog..
Okay ^^ 
As if you know kalau sape sape yang follow this blog
and read everything that I wrote..
You will know that I'm in the middle of writing a FanFic =)
Yeahh ! Of course I'm gonna be the main character..
You want to know the rest ?
Sure ^^ I will..
Me as Kim
Sunhi and Yura as my best friends
Eunhyuk as the first boyfriend
Yoochun as the second boyfriend
Hyungjun as the third boyfriend
Jungmin as the forth boyfriend
Donghae as Sunhi boyfriend
Kyuhyun as Yura boyfriend 
Hoiyaaa ! I'm a play girl in this FanFic =)
That's all ! Wait for another post ^^ will talk about this FanFic again..
Annyeong !



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment