Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, May 2, 2011

Malaysia to Brisbane =)




Maybe someone yang taktau menahu ni kompom like..
Waahhh ! Farieda Kim already going to Brisbane la..
Ya ya ya ! Dreaming je la I nak pegi Brisbane segala xD
I just pergi hantar sampai airport je..
The truth is just my 2nd brother and his wife je yang pergi Brisbane..
Sebab angah dapat further his Ph.D kat sane..
Best kan ? best kan ? Envy him T.T
Envy kat kak Huda jugak sebab dapat pergi =D
Tade la. gurau gurau je eh ?
Sebenarnya I'm feel so proud with my brother sbb dapat smbung Ph.D kat luar negara =)
Btw, this is the picture mase kat airport hari tu =) Enjoy !

















Lastly, just like mama said..
May you anchor at a harbour of success !


Already miss Fairouz Yousof and Huda Rahman !
See you soon 4 years later ~ Insyaallah =)



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment