Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, May 16, 2011

Teacher's Day ^^




Hoiya ! 16th May is Teacher's Day ^^
And yeahh.. just want to say thanks to my teachers yang pernah mengajar I dulu..


To :
Cikgu from Sekolah Kebangsaan Kampung Melayu, Johor..
Cikgu from Sekolah Kebangsaan Green Road, Sarawak...
Cikgu from Sekolah Kebangsaan Simpang Rengam 1, Johor...
Cikgu from Sekolah Kebangsaan Rantau Panjang, Selangor...
Cikgu from Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Rantau Panjang, Johor...
Cikgu from Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dang Anum, Melaka...
Cikgu from Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Simpang Rengam, Johor..

Ngahahaha xD
Ramai kan cikgu I ? I thought from semenanjung sampai ke Sarawak..
Very unlucky sikit la sebab I tade cikgu from Sabah =)
But, it's okay !
Btw, I have a bad and a good experience with all teachers that have been teaching me..
The last day I celebrated teacher's day when I was 15 years old ^^
Confirm korang terkejut kan ?
Why must 15 ? It should be 17 kan ?
Yeahh ! It should be 17 but I have a really bad experience since my form 3..
Nak tau cerita nye jugak ?
Btw, few years ago mase I tingkatan 3..
That day was a teacher's day..I have 9 teachers..
So, x mampu la kan nak bagi hadiah yang mahal2 for them...
Then, my mum come out with an idea to give all of them a couple of pen..
Yeahh ! mesti la all teachers nak kene ade pen kan ?
After I bought the pens..I pon punye la rajin balut pen tu with pembalut hadiah ^^
And then, teacher's day celebration..
With my friends mase recess time carik cikgu2 sume sebab nak bagi hadiah..
Then, sume cikgu say thanks to me ^^
I should thanked them kan ? that's why I bagi hadiah..
But, when I nak bagi hadiah to my teacher, we called her Ustazah..
She take my gift and thanked me..
But after I dengan kawan I about to blah from her place tu kan ?
I terperasan la pulak that my gift for her tu dier bagi kan student laen..
And I feel like..tak tahu macam mane nak bagitahu about my feeling that time..
Rase sedih + marah + malu..all feelings ade mase tu..
Kalau la nak bagi pon my gift tu kat orang laen..
Please do it at another place..maybe dekat bilik guru or whatever la kan ?
And because of that experience I takde lagi nak celebrate teacher's day..
Give my teachers a gift..Mianhae soensaengnim !
Btw, I have more bad experience that teachers doesn't even appreciated what I've done..
So, I just share the main story why I didn't even celebrate teacher's day ^^




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment