Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm coming 528 ^^


Ouh yes ! I'm back again with a new look =) * my blog je new look *
Hahaha ^^ Well, mesti korang sume macam pelik kan with 528..
What title is that ? Ape maksud nye ?
Don't worry ! I will explain it to you guys..


This is what I mean by 528 =)
Because in Malaysia we gonna have a big event for youth to celebrate..
Well..I think it's gonna be a super big event jugak ^^
Have a dance contest, sports competition and also have a concert that night !
And you know why it's so special for this year ?


Because we gonna have Super Junior M in the house ! Weehoooo ^^
Me likey and I know all youth in Malaysia that love Super Junior also can't wait for that event..
But, the sad thing is..


Donghae and Siwon not gonna be with us that night..
Sebab they have a shooting for their drama called ' Skip Beat '  T_T
For me ? Thank god that Eunhyuk will be with us * especially ME, excited giler *
Of course la I should excited kan ? This gonna be my second time to meet him live ^^
My first time meet him is two month ago at SS3 Malaysia 19th March 2011 =)
Gonna remember that special date ^^ and gonna miss that moment..
Mesti korang terfikir kan ? Banyak nye duit I nak pergi concert Super Junior M tu..
X perlu guna duet pon..just maybe you nak isi minyak, tambang, beli makanan or something..
Memang la perlu gune duet kan ? 


And yeahhhh ! this concert is free.. Weeehuuuu ! *again *
Organize by Marctensia and actually Malaysia government already expense RM1 million..
Hahaha ! Yup ! RM1 million to bring Super Junior M to Malaysia ^^
Thanks to Marctensia and also Malaysia government because bring Super Junior M..
Lastly, I can't wait to be there this Saturday with my other ELF friends..
Let's make a blue sapphire world one more time for Super Junior ^^

Super Junior Daebakkkk !!!
Malaysian ELF Daebakkk !!!




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment