Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, May 9, 2011

Yongwonhi, Yoochun ♥ !




I dunno what I'm gonna talking about btw..
But I think I should write something in my bloggie =)
Yaaaaa !!! What are you talking about, huh ?
I'm gonna talk about my only baby, Micky Yoochun ♥
Only baby ? How about Hyukjae ?
I think hard last night who's the one that I'm gonna choose..
Between Hyukjae and Yoochun  T_T
And right now I already make a big decision..
Even I dunno I make a right decision or not !
But my heart and my mind is always Yoochun even I'm watching Hyukjae Y_Y
Ottokhae ? Hyukjae is my first love ♥ ♥
Like all people always said..
Just go with the flow ~~
How come I make a decision to choose Yoochun ?
Btw, I'm just watching Yoochun's THREE VOICES..that's all !



And suddenly, *PAP !?!*
This video makes me choose Yoochun rather than Hyukjae..
Btw, I love the video when Yoochun comes to the camera..
And he's blow his breath to the camera..
Aigoo ~ I think he blowing his breath to me xD
And this video also makes me love the background song..
They have two background song in this video..
The song that I like is the first one =)
It's from Hata Motohiro called Ai..
'Ai' is japanese title, in english it's called 'Love'



This is the song..so sad right ?
When I'm listening to this song and watching Yoochun walking alone,
smile alone, playing hide and seek, sleeping, eating and driving alone Y_Y
It makes my heart hurts badly..
I dunno why..I shouldn't let him go alone..I should accompany him..
Wherever he wants to go :'(
Mianhae Yoochun oppa !





I'm not gonna talk much..because I'm crying right now Y_Y
 I just should share with you guys the English Translation..
English translation of this song =) You want it ?
It's so suits to me and Yoochun =) *Yaaaa !!! pervert !*
And lastly, I want this song to be my wedding song...
Chincha ! I'm telling you the true...

I don't believe in love because I can't see it..
That's what I've been telling myself up to this point...
I simply buried it far, far away...
But now you came into my life...
I touch your hand and your heart...
Just one second stretches into eternity like magic...
You cry, then smile...
My hearts was missing a piece, look, it begins to tremble...
Now my ordinary days are colored with love...
I had been searching for you from the start...
The distant, distant and freezing sky..
Grows dim with loneliness even though I'm with you...
I care for you but I'm afraid...
Even now it seems you could vanish into thin air like a dream...
Look at me and softly smile...
Remind me that even when I close my eyes I can feel your warmth...
I touch your hand and your heart...
Just one second stretches into eternity like magic...
You cry, then smile...
One love slowly fills my heart now until it overflows ~

Yoochun oppa, I love you with my whole heart =)


You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment