Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, May 20, 2011

Hanguk class =)




Yeahh ^^ today I have my first Korean class at ICLS in USJ =)
Have a nice Korean teacher ! and I love that class..
But, today macam lawak skit la kan for me..
Sebab I ni da lame x study..so, a bit lembab la nak masuk dlm kepala kan ?
Kepala I ni banyak sangat rehat..Hahaha xD
Btw, today I learned about Korean alphabet and YES !
A lil bit difficult even my teacher cakap senang..
Hell yeahh senang because dier Korean kan ? Hahah..


And this is it ^^ the korean alphabet =)
If korang tengok yang tulisan panjang panjang tu is the introduction for our class..
Annyeong Haseyo ! - Hello
Choenun Farieda imnida =) - My name is Farieda
Choenun hak seng imnida.. - I am a student
Mannaseo pangapseumnida ! - Nice to meet you
Chodo, mannaseo pangapseumnida ^^ - Nice to meet you too
Yeahhh ! Even I still taktau macam mane nak tulis segala..
But my teacher said yang bende ni dapat hafal pon takpe..^^


And this picture ^^ is my homework =)
Doing homework and at the same time gonna remember how to pronounce it..
Should make a lot of practice sebab da 21 tahun hidup cakap melayu..
Suddenly gatal nak belajar Korean kan ? Hamekkk kau !


Yes ! A lil bit rajin at 4 o'clock in the morning xD
Mesti la rajin kan ? Buat something yang I memang suke..
Something like Facebooking ~ Twittering ~ Blogging ~
Hahaha..da la..makin lame kt sini..
I will said something that I shouldn't said in this post ^^
Annyeong ! Tomannayo =)



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment