Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to Bestfriend Forever, Ziera ;))

안녕하세요..

Today is my bestfriend special day ;))
Because today is her birthday...
I know it's late and we gonna celebrate new years eve...
But like I always said...WHO CARES ? Aha ! Am I right, Yura ssi ?

생일 축하합니다, 
생일 축하합니다,
사랑하는 유라 씨,
생일 축하합니다 ....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY BESTFRIEND, YURA !
HOPE YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANT OR MAYBE THIS...





HAHAHAHA...
It's all from HIM from the cake, the gift and everything ;))
You like it, huh ? I know you like it when it comes to Kyuhyun...

AND I hope you will be HAPPY with Kyuhyun for the rest of your life ;))
So do I ! * nak jugak okay ? *

LASTLY, hope we can be a bestfriend forever...
Until you get married or maybe I get married..
Ouh my god ! gedik betol ;))






This is your birthday cake..special I found it in the google ;))


Happy Birthday my dear best friend * AGAIN *

FROM YOUR BEST FRIEND, FARIEDA KIM ;))
And her hubby, LEE HYUKJAE ;)) AHA !


Weeeeeeeeee ! seswai kannnn ?
xD
May GOD bless you...




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment