Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, December 8, 2011

He's The One =) ( Part Two )

That time you just spend your time at the beach wth him...
He makes you laugh...in your mind, you think that is the best way
to forget what had happened to you...
And you just knew that he stay at the same hotel with you...
He also ask you to go out for dinner with him and you just agreed...

Soulmate : Can I ask you something ?
You : Sure....
Soulmate : Why are came here alone ?
You : Urmm..because...
Soulmate : Don't worry ! I'm not gonna tell anyone about this... * whisper at you *
You : Mwo ?! urmm...we just knew each other..but...
Soulmate : Well, it's okay if you don't want to tell me..I understand...
You : I just need sometimes to think about my ex boyfriend....
Soulmate : Mwo ? what did he do ?
You : I just found out that he have a fiancee....
Soulmate : Ne ? how long have you been with him ?
You : For three years...
Soulmate : And you didn't know about it ?
You : Yeah..I'm so stupid right ?
Soulmate : He shouldn't do that to you...but don't worry ! I'm here for you...
You : Mwo ?!
Soulmate : Huh ? what did I say ? urmmm..I mean that I'm your friend, right ? you can tell anything to me..
You : Ouh..okay...

You have a nice holiday at Jeju since him always accompany you wherever you go...
He's kind and funny..the most important..even you just knew him..but he really care about you..

It's time for you to go back to Seoul...
You waiting for the flight and suddenly he come towards you...
He said that he also going back to Seoul that day..same flight and same day..
It's a coincidence or fate ?

After 45 minutes, you arrived at Incheon Airport...

You : I should go now..my mum already waiting for me...
Soulmate : Ne....btw...can I get your phone number ?
You : Sure...
Soulmate : Thanks babe...
You : Hope we can meet again ! * waving and walk away *
Soulmate : Of course we will meet again...

When you meet your mum...

Eomma : Who's that ?
You : My friend that I met at Jeju...
Eomma : He's cute !
You : Eomma !
Eomma : Wae ? it's not a wrong thing right ? I think he likes you...
You : Stop it, eomma ! kajja..just want to go home and get some rest...

When you arrived at home...you just going to your room and get some rest...
and then, you take a nap for a while...

After two hours you sleep..you wake up and you look at your watch
and it's already 8pm...

You : Omo ~ I'm late...He gonna mad at me..

You wear a nice dress and going downstairs...
And you saw your eomma and appa at the dining table...
You get shocked...

You : Eomma ! Appa ! what are you doing here ?
Eomma : Doing here ? what are you talking about ?
Appa : Are you okay ?
You : Huh ?!? * thinking about something * Yaaaa !!!
Appa : What !?
You : Mian ! I thought I'm still at Jeju...
Eomma : Mwo ? are you dreaming dear ?
You : Maybe....
Eomma : Going out with that guy that we met at the airport ?
You : Aniyaaa....
Appa : What guy ?
You : No one, appa....eomma just joking...
Eomma : Hahaha..really ?!?
You : Eomma !!

You felt so shy that time..How come you can forgot that you already at your own house..
You go back to your room and change your clothes to pyjamas...
You laying on the bed and open your laptop..watching your photos that you take at Jeju...
and suddenly your phone ringing...

You : Yoboseyo ..
Soulmate : Hi...it's me !
You : Aaah, hi...
Soulmate : What are you doing now ?
You : Urmm..doing nothing..just laying on the bed...watching my photos that I take at Jeju...
Soulmate : Aaah, really ? me too..look at your photo now..
You : Mwo ? you take my photo ?
Soulmate : Yeah ! the time that you really enjoyed eating without realize that I'm taking your photo...
You : Yaaaa..you should delete that photo...
Soulmate : I won't ! you look cute here...
You : Yaaaaa !
Soulmate : Hahaha...

That night you just talking, arguing and joking with him on the phone...
He really make you feel easy...
Urm...maybe you already fall in love with him ?
It's just maybe...but in your deep heart...you still love your boyfriend...
Always !!





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment