Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, December 8, 2011

He's The One =) ( Part One )



안녕하세요...

I'm back again with a new short story...heeee !
Btw, I have a fanfic to write called One Divide Four..
It's already in part hundred thirty..but now, I don't have any idea to continue that fanfic...
So, I have another idea...so, I make it as a short story...
Hope you guys like it..heeee...
BUT ! this short story gonna be a bit different than others..
Because you need to imagine it's you in this short story..
Not my own love story with Eunhyuk and Yoochun...heee !
You all gonna be bored right ? I know...
So, hope you guys enjoy with it =)

But, for me...the boyfriend gonna be Eunhyuk and the soulmate is Yoochun..heeee !!

You've been together with your boyfriend for three years..Your parent want you guys to tie a knot..
You are waiting for him to propose you....But he didn't do anything about it...
One day, when you two have a date at Nami Island...

You : Oppa....
Boyfriend : Yeah ?
You : Do you love me ?
Boyfriend : Of course I love you dear...why you ask me so sudden ? anything wrong ?
You : Ani...just asking...
Boyfriend : Ouh..okay !
You : Then...
Boyfriend : Then what, babe ?
You : Ani..let's go there and take some picture...
Boyfriend : Ne...kajja !

You have been thinking all day long...
Did he really loves you ? So, when will he propose you ?
Your mum already ask about it...that makes you really worried about it..

Eomma : Did you already ask him ?
You : Eomma !
Eomma : Mwo ? he should propose you now...you already been together for a long time..and you not gonna be young anymore...
You : Eomma !! don't worry...maybe he not ready yet...
Eomma : Not ready ? when will he ready for that ?
You : Don't worry, eomma..he will !!

One day, you and your friends hang out together at Hongdae...When you sitting on the bench,
waiting for you friend that going to the toilet...suddenly, you saw someone that you really knew...
It's your boyfriend....with a girl...and you go toward them..

You : Oppa...what is this ?
Boyfriend : Huh !?? what are you doing here ? * shocked *
A girl : Who is this, jagi ?
You : Mwo ? jagi ? who are you ?
A girl : I'm his fiancee...
You : Oppa...how could you... * cut by your boyfriend *
Boyfriend : I'm sorry...I want to tell you when I'm ready...
You : When you are ready ? when ?!? until you get marry with her ??
Boyfriend : I'm sorry...but I....
You : Just shut up !! we just break ! okay ?!? 

You crying hard that time and just left your friends at Hongdae...
You just want to go back alone...but you don't want your parent know about that...
So, you take sometimes to relax at Yeouido Park ..
When you realize it's getting late and you already feel a bit okay...
You just walk back home..and suddenly you bumped into someone..
and without you know..your necklace just fall from your neck...

Soulmate : Miss..your necklace.... * come towards you *
You : Omo...gomawoyo...
Soulmate : It's okay...it's priceless for you, right ?
You : Yeah..so much...
Soulmate : Huh ? are you crying, miss ? * stare at you *
You : Mwo ??! aniyaaaa...
Soulmate : Really ?
You : Yeah...I should go now..thanks again...
Soulmate : You are most welcome..

You go back home...after you get into the house...
Your mum see and ask you...

Eomma : Where are you going ?
You : Going somewhere...wae ?
Eomma : Your boyfriend..he came here..he wants to meet you...
You : He is not my boyfriend anymore...and he not gonna marry me...forever... * walk away to your room *

And you crying again unitl you sleep without noticing it...

In the next morning, you wake up but still laying on the bed..thinking what should you do..
And suddenly, someone knock you door...it's your mum...

Eomma : Can I come ?
You : Sure...
Eomma : * sit on your bed * Are you okay ?
You : Not really ?
Eomma : Btw...your boyfriend wants to meet him...
You : Mwo ? I don't want to meet him...
Eomma : Just go meet him...maybe he have something to say...
You : Ne...

You go downstairs and meet him...

You : What did you want ? * didn't look at him *
Boyfriend : I'm sorry..I shouldn't do this..but....
You : But what ? you already did this to me...I love you so much...you know that we've been together 
for a long time and now ?? just go...oppa...leave me alone...
Boyfriend : I'm sorry again...but I just want you to know that I still love you...
You : Just go...

Your boyfriend just go and leave you...
You started to cry and your mum come and hug you...

You : Eomma...I still love him...how can I forgot about him ?
Eomma : Don't cry...maybe have a reason to do like that..you should go somewhere else and try to 
forget about him...

So...you decide to go for a vacation at Jeju Island...

At Jeju Airport...

Taxi Driver : Annyeong haseyo...can I help you ? where you want to go, miss ?
You : Urmm..can you take me to this hotel ?
Taxi Driver : Sure...come on ! Let me take your bag...
You : Kamsahamnida...

When you on the way to the hotel...

Taxi Driver : What are you doing here ?
You : Having a vacation for a week...
Taxi Driver : Aaah, alone ?
You : Ne...is it weird ?
Taxi Driver : Many people come here alone because they want to meet their loves once..
You : Haha, really ? but for me..I came here just want to forget about someone...
Taxi Driver : Aahh, mian ?
You : It's okay !

After you arrived at the hotel. The taxi driver take out your bag. After you pay him, you 
just go to check in the room. Then, you go to your room and you just go to the sliding door and open the door..you can see the ocean so clearly...

You : Omo ~ so refreshing ! I should go and take a walk in the beach after this..

But now you just laying on the bed and get some rest..
After a few hours, you wake up and go to change your clothes. 
You get ready to take a walk at the beach...

You : Aaaaahh...so relax here ! How I wish I can stay here forever...
Soulmate : Me too !
You : Huh ?!? * shocked *
Soulmate : Annyeong ! I don't know that we can meet here at Jeju...
You : Can I know you ?
Soulmate : A guy..
You : Of course you are a guy...not a girl...
Soulmate : Haha...we bumped each other at Yeouido Park...
You : Bumped ? Yeouido Park ?
Soulmate : That necklace ! * point to your necklace * I gave it back to you...remember ?
You : Aahh, you...mian ! I don't recognize you...
Soulmate : It's okay ! btw, what are you doing here ?
You : Having a vacation...
Soulmate : Alone ?
You : Okay...i know it's weird...
Soulmate : Who said that ?
You : No one....
Soulmate : Then, I'm a weird person too...
You : Wae ?!?
Soulmate : Because I also came here alone...
You : Ouh..okay...





You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment