Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Destiny =) ( Last Part )


Recommended Song - Huh Gak - Hello =)

Yoochun just send me home ...
I'm waving him like I do everyday...
After he gone...

Eunda : I like you Yoochun ssi...more than friend...

I just go into the house and go into my room and laying on my bed...
And suddenly I'm thinking about Eunhyuk...

Eunda : Why he is so handsome ?

While I'm just thinking about Eunhyuk suddenly my phone ringing...
It's only a message...
Eunhyuk : Hye Eunda ssi...
Eunda : Who is this ? can I know you ?
Eunhyuk : I'm Eunhyuk...have you forget ?
Eunda : Eunhyuk !? Aah, how did you get my number ?
Eunhyuk : From Junsu...
Eunda : Really ?
Eunhyuk : Ne...
That time I just messaging with Eunhyuk ...
It's fun talking and chatting with him...

After 5 months I know Eunhyuk..
And one night, he propose me to be his girlfriend...
And that time, I already love him...
He really makes me fall in love with him...

Yoochun : Eunda ssi...
Eunda : Ne ?
Yoochun : Can we go out tomorrow ?
Eunda : Tomorrow ? I can't ! because I already plan something with Eunhyuk...
Yoochun : Aaah, really ?
Eunda : Ne..mian !
Yoochun : Gwenchana ! we can go in other day right ?
Eunda : Yeah ! definitely ! thanks for send me home...love you ! * go out from the car *
Yoochun : Love you too....

Me and Eunhyuk just being a cute couple at first..
Until Eunhyuk want to meet me one night...I thought he want to ask me something ...
But....

Eunhyuk : Eunda ssi...
Eunda : Ne..what is it ?
Eunhyuk : Aigoo ~ I don't if I can tell you about this or not...
Eunda : What is it ? marhaebwa !
Eunhyuk : I just want to ask you something...
Eunda : Ye ?!?
Eunhyuk : Just if...okay ?
Eunda : Okay...
Eunhyuk : If...your ex come to your life again and apologize for what he did before...what did you do ?
Eunda : Urmm...
Eunhyuk : And you still love him so much..did you gonna break up with me ?
Eunda : Well, molla...maybe when we break up just because of something stupid..maybe ! I'm gonna accept him back..wae ?
Eunhyuk : Ani..I'm just asking...
Eunda : Did your girlfriend apologize to you ?
Eunhyuk : Mwo ? aniyaaa..
Eunda : You still love her ?
Eunhyuk : Eunda ssi !
Eunda : Just tell me, Eunhyuk !
Eunhyuk : Well...I still love her...and I like you too...
Eunda : Like me ??
Eunhyuk : Mian !
Eunda : Urmm..just decide Eunhyuk ssi...whether you want me or her...
Eunhyuk : I can't !
Eunda : So, I will give you time to make a decision until tomorrow at 12am...if you still loves me, just please...forget about her and don't you ever message her or contact her tomorrow night...but if you loves her, just forget about me..and don't message me or call me tomorrow night...I should go !

Eunhyuk felt so bad that night...
Who should he choose...whether it's me or his ex...

Tomorrow night have arrived...
I'm still scared whether Eunhyuk choose me or not...
I'm just sitting on the bench near Han River...
Because I'm scared if I'm crying...My mum will heard it...

12:00 AM...

Eunhyuk doesn't contact me...

Eunda : Maybe he late...

I just wait for 5 minutes and he doesn't contact me...
My tears already flowing so fast that time...
And finally I know the answer...
Eunhyuk choose his ex than me...
Maybe I'm not perfect for him...it's a fate...
Even I'm still sad about that...I should forget about it now..
And start a new life...

Two days later...

Eunda : Jaejoong ah, why I call Yoochun but he didn't pick up ?
Jaejoong : Urmmm..
Eunda : I already go to his house also..but he's not there...
Junsu : Eunda ssi, he already going to Japan yesterday..and gonna stay there for a quite long time..
Eunda : Mwo ? why he didn't told me about it ?
Jaejoong : Because ...he don't want to disturb your relationship with Eunhyuk...
Eunda : Eunhyuk ?!?
Junsu : How's your life with Eunhyuk now ?
Eunda : I don't want to talk about him... 
Junsu : Wae ?!?
Eunda : I should go..thanks for telling me about Yoochun.. * walk away and cry again *

After I arrived to my house...my mum is not in the house...
I just sit on the couch at the living room..crying out loud...
Suddenly...

My Mum : Yaaa..Eunda ssi..why are you crying ?
Eunda : Eomma !! * still crying *
My Mum : Tell me ...what is it ?
Eunda : Yoochun ssi..
My Mum : What happen to him ?
Eunda : He left me alone, eomma !
My Mum : Mwoyaa ?
Eunda : He...go to Japan without telling me...
My Mum : Don't worry, he gonna come back..he is your destiny...don't cry !

A year already passed....
I almost forget about Eunhyuk..and just try to make my life busy with assignment and project...
Going to class early morning and going back late night...
My mum really worried about my attitude..
But I should do that...to forget anything that happened to me before...
About Yoochun...I really miss him so much...what should I say ?
My mum said before..he gonna come back to me..because he is my destiny...

One day, my class ended at 8pm...
When I take a walk going out from the the college..
Suddenly one guy wearing a mask come towards me..

A guy : Are you Kim Eunda ?
Eunda : Yes..I am..wae ?
A guy : Can you follow me ?
Eunda : Follow you when you wearing that mask ? I don't think so...
A guy : Please..I'm just follow my owner...
Eunda : Who is it ?
A guy : You will know when we arrive there...
Eunda : But...
A guy : Will you ? * open the door *

I just go into the car and going somewhere that I didn't know...
After we arrived there...that guy just open the door for me...
When I'm going out from the car...it's a beach and in front of me there are full of candle and roses...
With heart shapes...

Yoochun : Eunda ssi...
Eunda : Huh ?!? * looking back * who are you ? how did you know my name ? what did you want ?
Yoochun : It's me... * open his mask *
Eunda : Yoo...Yoochun ssi !! I...I.... * speechless *
Yoochun : I miss you, Eunda ssi...
Eunda : I miss you too, Yoochun ah ! * hug Yoochun *
Yoochun : Why you look so pale ?
Eunda : I'm not !
Yoochun : I'm sorry for not telling you before about me going to Japan...I'm so sorry !
Eunda : Gwenchana ! I'm sorry for not hang out with you when I'm with Eunhyuk...I'm so useless !
Yoochun : You are not ! you do the right thing...you should think about him first...
Eunda : But now..we....he...
Yoochun : I know...Junsu already told me about it...
Eunda : Really ? * crying *
Yoochun : Yaaa..don't cry !
Eunda : Yoochun ssi, please don't leave me again...
Yoochun : I will not...because I love you..
Eunda : I love you too....
Yoochun : Love me like a friend ??
Eunda : Mwoyaa ?!?
Yoochun : Hahaha...then, will you be my girlfriend ?
Eunda : I would love too....

Yoochun kiss me that time..and I hug him so tight..
Because I don't want to lose him again...
I'm so happy that night..
What my mum said before is absolutely true...if he's my destiny..he will come back to me..
And yeah ! he come back to me again..and I'm gonna love him forever !
A guy name Micky Yoochun =)


THE END 


You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment