Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, December 9, 2011

He's The One =) ( Last Part )


After six months you knew him..
He makes you forgot about your ex boyfriend...
Just like people always said...life must go on...

One day, he invited you to have a dinner with him at Seoul N Tower..
You wear a nice dress with cardigan...he pick you up in front of your house...

Soulmate : Wow ! you look so beautiful tonight..
You : Really ? just tonight ?
Soulmate : Nope...everyday you look beautiful...

He drove his car to Seoul N Tower..
After you arrived there, you and him go to the restaurant that he already booked for you guys..
You eat and have a chat with him and suddenly a violin's player come and play a song..

You : Hahaha...
Soulmate : Wae ? something wrong ?
You : Ani...it's just....
Soulmate : Just what ?
You : This is my first time...you know what I mean...
Soulmate : Your first time ?
You : Ne...
Soulmate : Btw...I want to ask you something...
You : About what ?
Soulmate : Urmm..okay...I don't know how to start...
You : Start ?
Soulmate : Will you be my girlfriend ?
You : Mwo ?!?
Soulmate : Will you ? I know it's too early..but I love you from the first time when we met at Yeouido Park and we met again at Jeju....I know it's a fate...
You : Urmm... * speechless *
Soulmate : It's okay if you can't give the answer now...
You : Actually...I like you too...
Soulmate : Really ?
You : Ne...but I'm just scared if the same thing happen again...
Soulmate : Don't worry ! I will not gonna let you down...
You : Are you sure ? * feel scared *
Soulmate : Yes dear ! I promise you... * grab your hand * will you be my girlfriend ?
You : Yes...I would love too...but...
Soulmate : But what dear ?
You : I start to like you when we spend time together at Jeju...
Soulmate : Hahaha....

After the romantic moment, he drove and sent you to your house safely...
In the car before you go out..

You : You know what ?
Soulmate : What is it ?
You : I thought you gonna propose me to be your wife... * smile *
Soulmate : Hahaha....the day that I'm gonna propose you to be my wife..I want to make it the most romantic night ever for us...
You : Then, how about tonight ? not romantic enough ?
Soulmate : Just a bit...
You : Hahaha.. I should go now...thanks for tonight ! * kiss his cheek * good night, oppa !
Soulmate : What did you call me ?

You just go out from his car and waving at him...
Then, he drove back to his home..while you go into the house and go straight to your room..
Laying on the bed..thinking about him..

After a month you've been together with him...
Suddenly, one day...your ex boyfriend come again to your life..

Boyfriend : Baby...please forgive me..
You : Oppa....
Boyfriend : I shouldn't left you...she cheats on me..
You : Just go, oppa !
Boyfriend : Please baby, I love you...can you accept me back ?
You : Please oppa...let me think first...
Boyfriend : I need you...
You : Just let me have a time to think about it, okay ?
Boyfriend : I hope you can come back to me...

Should you accept him back ? You've been thinking all the time..
You have a date with your boyfriend...
On the next day, you take a walk at Cheonggyecheon...

Soulmate : Yaaa..you know what ? I need to go to Jeju again...have something to do...
You : Huh ?! when ?
Soulmate : This evening...tomorrow I will coming back...
You : Aaahh...
Soulmate : Miss me ? 
You : Ne....
Soulmate : Yaa..gwenchana ? you look so sad...
You : Ani...I'm not !
Soulmate : Really ? I know when you feel sad..tell me about it..
You : My ex boyfriend....
Soulmate : What happen to him ?
You : He...wants me back...
Soulmate : Mwo ?
You : Yeah...what should I do ? 
Soulmate : What do you mean ?
You : I'm just.....
Soulmate : Do you still love him ?
You : Mwo ?? I'm not...
Soulmate : Tell me the truth, dear..I'm not gonna mad at you..
You : I still love him oppa...he is my first love...but...
Soulmate : Then, what's the matter ? go to him...don't lose him again...
You : Mwo ?!? oppa....
Soulmate : I love you...and I want you to be happy even you with someone else...
You : But..
Soulmate : Just go to him before it's too late...go...don't worry about me...

You just go to your ex boyfriend and leave him alone at Cheonggyecheon..
After you arrived at his house...and you ring the door bell...

Boyfriend : Baby ?!? you come back to me... * hug you tightly *
You : Oppa.... * suddenly you felt so guilty and push him *
Boyfriend : Wae ? what happen ? anything wrong baby ?
You : I can't...
Boyfriend : Can't what ?
You : I can't accept you back...I...I just can't...I love him..and he loves me too...how can I just leave him like that ?
Boyfriend : What are you talking about ?
You : I'm sorry ! we not meant to be together...
Boyfriend : Mwo ?!?
You : I should go...
Boyfriend : Baby !!

You run and take a cab to go to Cheonggyecheon again...
After you arrived at Cheonggyecheon, he's not there anymore...

You : Yaaa...oppa...where are you ? * crying *

Suddenly you remembered about Jeju...
Yeah ! he's going to Jeju today...and you take a cab again and go to the airport...
After you arrived at the airport...you go and search him everywhere...you crying so hard that time..
And suddenly you spot someone...

You : Oppa !!!! * screaming *

He search something and then he look at you...
You run toward him..and hug him so tight..

Soulmate : Yaa..why are you here ?
You : How could you....leave me alone..and going to Jeju without me ?
Soulmate : But....
You : I don't want him oppa...I just want to be with you...you are the one for me... * still crying *
Soulmate : Then...you...
You : I love you...I don't want anyone else...
Soulmate : I love you too...dear....forever....

THE END 






You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment