Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's a GIRLS DAY OUT ;))

안녕하세요 여러붕들 ;))


Haaa...I miss my girlfriends..so much !
But today I take an Annual Leave to go out with them...just for them !
Yaaa guys...you should be thankful about it ;)) weeeee !!

We decided to go to Berjaya Times Square with them...
Meet my girlfriend, Ziera at her house in MSU...


Then meet my others girlfriends, Eija and Fyza at Times Square...heee !!
Because they already arrived there for a few hours since I'm wake up late..
Just because of stomachache..erghh ! hate that ;((

After me and Ziera arrived we met them at the food court...
And I'm eating this..same with Ziera..;))


This menu called Bulgogi...
It's delicious. LOL ! I want to eat this again...if I have a chance ;))

And all of us decided to watching movies...called Puss In Boots...


And you know what ?
There are FULL OF PEOPLE want to watch Ombak Rindu..
But for me and my friends...we preferred something that we like A LOT !
Because we can watch Ombak Rindu at Astro First..
Besides, my sister in law said that the story is a little bit bored..
I dunno ! Should watch it by myself ;))
And then, we take a walk together going nowhere and take some of crazy pictures together...




That's all I can show you guys our picture...
The other is a bit crazy so I'm scared if you will get sick about it.
Hahahah ;)) I should go now !
Gonna meet you guys later in the next post ...

잘가 ;))




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment