Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's about Alexander. AGAIN ! aha ;))

안녕 하세요 ;))

Just like my title said it's AGAIN !
Hahaha..until now I can't stop talking and thinking about Xander ;))


How I wish I can meet him again...heeee !!
오빠, 잘지내 ? 나 너무 보고싶어 ;))
Btw, I just want to share something with you guys about me ;))
A fancam from one of Xanderettes...and when I watch the fancam suddenly I saw me..
I mean I saw myself in the autograph session..weeee ! Am I lucky ?


It's me wearing the green checkered shirt with red bag ;)) heeee...
You can see that he said ' I think I've seen you before ' to me...
Okay ! I'm being to crazy about that words..
And hell yeahh ! it makes my heart JUMP JUMP JUMP when he said that ;))
Omoo ~~ and you know what ? 
It's a bit embarassing while me going down after meeting Xander ;))
My face looks so HAPPY GO LUCKY ~~ yeah yeah yeah ! Aha !
Of course I'm happy because Xander just sit near in front of me...

After that I have others fancam from the same person ;))
It's the ENCORE PERFORMANCE from Xander oppa...
The best thing about it is Xander sang two times my favorite song ;))
Oh Baby is my favorite...and I'm so shocked when he decide to sing that song for ENCORE...


Hahaha ;)) in this performance as you can see...
Xander oppa throw two bottle at the audience right ?
And I've got the first bottle ;)) the bottle that he already drank it ;)) heeeee !
And for sure ! I love his face when he show the bottle to throw at us...
And I scream crazily AGAIN like in the showcase last sunday ;)) aha !

Enjoy guys ;)) gonna meet you again !!
Want to dream about Xander...weeee ! Kbye ;))




You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment