Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, March 18, 2011

Pre - SS3 =)


I'm sorry Bloggie sebab da lame I x online and update..
Ive been busy like forever..Hehe. Busy ke ?
Okay ! Not really busy sebenarnye..
But because monday night me and my family going back to Johor..
So, as you all know rumah I kat Johor tu dalam hutan..
Then, susah la nak dapat coverage for internet..
Kalau ade pon lembab macam siput sedut..
Why siput ? because siput memang lembab..Hahaha...
SS3 ! Here We Go !!
It's tomorrow ! Yeayy !
It's been a long time since last year..
Akhir nye hajat I tercapai gak nak pergi Super Junior Concert..
Even sebelum ni banyak sangat rintangan yang perlu I lalui..
But, the important thing right now.
Here it is..SS3 is coming to town baby !
And today.me and my other ELF friends going to Times Square..
Buy a things for tomorrow concert such as Lightstick, Balloons and Tshirt =)
Am I to excited about it ? Of course I am..
And the thing that I know is right now Super Junior already in Malaysia..
Ommo ! Ottokhae ? 
The feeling sekarang jadi macam orang x tentu arah..
Confirm esok kalau nampak diorang I jerit puas2 then I pengsan kat situ jugak..
Who cares ??
Then maybe mase tu Eunhyuk nampak I pengsan and he worried about me..
Hahah ! Okay !
I da meraban da ni.. I should go..need to wake up early in the morning.
Or maybe I takkan tido langsung because of the excitement..
Btw, this is me and my ELF friends picture =)








You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment