Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm in love :)




Haishh ! da macam bohring lak kt gym tu.
Ye ah ! everytime I datang je whether dance class or aerobic class mcm da tade orang kt situ.
Bayu said semua budak MSU sibuk with their final exam :)
So ? That's mean after their final exam. mesti ah diorang cuti sem kan ?
And what should I do kalau Mr. Tafftaff balik kampung.
Aigoo ~ mati kebosanan la mak macam ni !
I admit yang I pergi gym is because of HIM. 
( But bukan mase dance class. dance class I ikhlas nak pergi )
Okay ! I thought if dier ade next week. I macam nak tegur dier buleh x ?

Kim : Hai !
Mr. Tafftaff : Hai ! *jugak*
Kim : Da lame ke join gym ni ?
Mr. Tafftaff : Tade ah lame sangat !
Kim : Can I get your phone number ? * wattafak *


Dah ! Enough ! Ko jangan nak berangan lagi buleh x Farieda Kim ?
Hahaha XD
Hai and Hai tu buleh lagi diterima akal. tp kalau bab minx num tepon tu.
Meaning macam nak minx penampo free je kat Mr. Tafftaff :)
Frankly speaking. dier ensem and tough.
Kompom takan bagi num dier kat I, tau ?
Omagad ! tapi kalau dier bagi ?
Just marry me now ? Oooyeahh ! I mean at the gym ! 
right now !
Hahaha. mase tu maybe the owner of the gym tu yang jadi tok kadi. 
And I'll call my mum soh datang immediately :)
Hahaha. then our kereta pengantin will be his car, New Saga.
Haishh ! time tu betapa bahagie nye aku.
Haha. Should I tampa diri sndri ?
Sebab I think I da merapu rapu cam ikan kerapu pahtu gewdik cam ikan keli.

Lastly, just wanna say to my Mr. Tafftaff :

ilysm.
Good luck with your exam.
and the important thing.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET ME !
:D

You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment