Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Jjun new song !




Yeah ! At last !
Before this I already make a post about Baby new song, kan ?
Haaa. We will talk about him and his new song tonight.
Btw, I da cerita serba sedikit kan ?
Urm. I thought his new song yang akan popular is 'Girl'.
But. rupe rupe nya another new song. It called 'Oh ! Ah !'
Buleh tahan ah lagu dier. Cume I x berapa paham sangat dier punye MV.
And he already make a come back at M!Countdown, Music Bank, Inkigayo and also Music Core =)
Arghh ! Benci tengok dier bile dier da solo ni.
Ape ape je mv or what ? Mesti ade la pompuan gedik ! X suke tau !
Buleh x kalau tade gurls ? Nyampah ! I jeles tau ?
Okay ! Tanak cerita banyak. This is the MV and also his live performance at Music Bank last friday.
Enjoy !


Kim Hyung Jun - Oh ! Ah ! Music Video =)


Kim Hyung Jun - Girl Music Video =)




Kim Hyung Jun - Oh ! Ah ! Live Performance =)



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment