Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Saturday, March 19, 2011

SS3 Malaysia rocks my World =D



Omagad !
SS3 Malaysia is the best WEI !
Hahaha.
The truth is I tatau nak story macam mane my experience when attending SS3...
Sebab memang time tu me and my friends da macam orang kena rasuk..
Macam orang gilak, tau ?
And I admit that sebelum ni I just tengok Eunhyuk in picture and video je..
But after I met him..
Ommo ! Ottokhae ? He just so handsome in person..
And yeahh baby ! I just akan setia tunggu dia jak.
Takmo orang lain sudah ! but !
at SS3.. I don't have a chance to smile and have an eye contact with him sebab dia x berapa nak lalu sangat kat stage yang I duduk tu.
Duduk ke ? Hahaha. NOPE !
Kitorang berdiri tau ! Even sangat penat sebab beratur lame..
But it's worth it.. Lepas je diorang kuar buat performance.
And yeahhh ! Our tired sume hilang * DANG ! * just like that.
Wooo. magic kan after jumpe Super Junior ?
Hahaha.  Will not talking much..just gonna share our picture together mase kat SS3 Malaysia..
Yeahh ! Super Junior rocksss !






















































You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment