Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Fun :)


Today it was really fun.
Not today actually. This post is for 10th March 2011.
So, I thought if I click publish post then it will be 11th March 2011, kan ?
So, hari ni I go to the dance class alone =)
Oooyeah ! Then. sampai je Gym. I thought ade la orang kan yang g dance class tu.
Sebab mase tu tengok cam ramai gak yang datang. 
But. cam pelik giler I sorang je yang dalam dance class tu.
Bayu : Hai ! Awak sorang lagi la kan ?
Kim : Hakhak. macam tu la nampak gaye nye =)
For your information. Bayu teach me a new dance step.
Nak tau lagu ape ? Haha. 
That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings.


Haaa. This is the song. Best sangat !
Okay ! Kenape best ? Sebab mase I belajar kat UNISEL dulu.
This is one of my favourite song.
Sampai my BFF semua tau lagu ni lagu I =)
And we also make a video giler giler untuk lagu ni.
I thought I ade simpan lagi kot video tu in my beloved green lappy.
But. biarlah tu menjadi rahsia kitorang sebab kalau korang sume tengok mesti cam :
Astagfirullahalazim ! X semegah betol la anak anak dara ni !
Hahaha. I just thinking that you all akan cakap cmtu.
Tak tau la kan ade gaya or ayat laen yang korang cakap =)

Besides that. this post jugak not only for dance class.
But it's also about my date with my BFF, Aziera a.k.a Kim Yura :)
Pas abes my dance tu. I pegi la jemput macik ni at her house.
Then. we decide to go to the Sunway Piramid and watching movies together.
After sampai kat sane. I ingat nak tengok cerita ' RANGO '
Sebab before this I da tengok preview dier and it's quite interesting.
But. cerita tu maybe baru keluar hari ni. So. movies tu start at 12:40pm *wattafak*
Nak kene sumpah ngan mama ke nanti kalau balik lambat ?
Then. dengan kate putus kitorang decide tengok cerita 'BEASTLY' =)
Buleh tahan la kan that movies. Lawak plus romantic segala.
OMAGAD ! Can I have a guy just like Alex Pettyfer kat dalam movies tu ?
Even at the started Alex ni macam sombong and bongkak gitu.
But after that. Dier macam so sweet and so caring. He can buy anything for that girl he loves.
Haishh ! Hope Eunhyuk pon macam tu jugak XD


Hope that I can spend my time together with my BFF again =)
Annyeong !


You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment