Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I ♥ Bruno Mars :)


* This is Bruno Mars. X handsome kan ? *
* Handsome lagi yang bawah ni ! XD *

I think this is THE FIRST TIME EVER I post something about mat salleh.
Hahaha. ye ah ! sebelom ni kan always with my Korean boy je :)
Then. nothing wrong kan kalau saje2 nak cerita about mat salleh.
Btw, the truth is I'm not in love with BRUNO MARS.
But I admired him. admired dier bukan sebab he's handsome or what ?
My Korean BF nak letak mane pulak kan ? XD
I just love his song. ♥ ♥
Even mase first time dengar pasal dier and when he sings " Billionaire ".
I just macam ' Eeee. x sedap langsung lagu dier ! '
Sape la suka kan Bruno ni. Ntah pape je.
Then. his new song skang " Grenade " tu. buleh tahan jugak la.
But. the best song ever is " Count on me ".
That's the first song from Bruno yang I minat gegiler.
Omagad ! I dengar ulang2 sampi telinga lebam pon tape :)
For you guys yang pernah bace post I about my be fabulous forever tu.
Korang mesti da tau lagu ni. ( kalau korang dengar la kan ? )
Sebab lagu ni my BFF yang dedicate kat I.
Then. after that I try to search more songs from him. Ye ah !
Mane tau ade banyak ke lagu sedap dari Bruno.
Oooyeahh ! I'm right bebeh !
I found a few song yang menarik hati dan telinge untuk di dengar.
This is the song. Hope you enjoy ! ^_^V



* Talking to the Moon *


* Marry You *



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment