Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

OMAGAD !


Annyeong guys !
As usual. I'm back :) Haha.
First sekali just want to thanks to you guys yang sanggup bace my blog ni.
Even my followers ntah berape ketul je kan ?
But. when I see my live traffic feed. segala manusia ade rupenye.
Thanks and Love Ya ! :)

Btw, this post actually just for FUN !
You all know kan yang I already officially..
NOT IN LOVE WITH MR.VIU ANYMORE !
Kenape kah ?
Urm. because his attitude already change la.
Tatau la change macam mane. But. he just a lil' bit bohring !
Booooyahhh !
At the first time in love tu maybe x kenal lg la kan ?
But, OMAGAD ! macam sangat mengengada gitu.
Ahh ! malas ah nak cakap pasal dier.

Okay ! The truth is after I x in love lagi dengan Mr. VIU ni.
I start in love with someone else.
OMAGAD ! * again *
( budak ni playgurl kot )
Na'a ahh ! I'M NOT !
Just macam yang korang tau !
If we already broke up ( Wahh ! broke up la sangat kan ? )
Of course la we gonna search for another guy or gurl, kan ?
Da lumrah kehidupan ! ( Ecehh ! )
And Oooyeahh ! I find someone ♥ ♥
I called him Mr. TaffTaff :)
Sangat la handsome, tough, kacak, bergaya !
Okay okay ! kalau nak list memang takkan abes XD
Btw, his name is Faizal Zainal.
Hey ! If korang yang bace this post kenal dier.
Then, you should shut your mouth. arasseo ?

Malu ah kalau dier tau that I admired him so much !
I know him bile I start to go to the gym :)
And every time I go, he also there for me ! ( Ahh ! nyampah ! )
Because he joins the Muay Thai classes.
And me. As usual joined the dance class and aerobic classes.
Aigoo ~ Ottokhae ? Am I in love ?
Can you guys give me an answer ? Pehlissss !

It takes billions of people to complete the world...
But it only takes you to complete mine



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment