Farieda Kim
Annyeong ! Welcome to my blog ^^
Just want to say that I'm a Kpop Lover..I'm so addicted with Kpop since forever =)
I love all Kpop group but the mostly is Super Junior and also Ukiss ^^
Love all their song and also their member..Hehehe =)
I'm so in love with Lee Hyukjae and Yeo Hoonmin a lot !
Btw, I'm created this blog just because I want to share my favourites in Kpop world or maybe something else than Kpop..
And if you can see I'm very addicted with it..jinjja !
Lastly, I just want to thank you guys that viewed and read my blog..
Enjoy, okay ?

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Besar Day, Hana Sofya =)


Yeahhh !
Today is my beloved niece Birthday, Hana Sofya <3
May Allah Bless You !
So comel yang gedik tu. Halaaa..
Aunty akak rindu kat Hana. Bile nak celebrate sesame oii Hana !
Hahaha. Btw, this is her 1st Birthday tau.
Aunty akak tak tau nak beli kan ape la Hana.
Tapi because of you, aunty akak sanggup je beli kan ape ape..
Tapi, jangan la mahal mahal sangat tau ?
Aunty akak ni x kayess. Hakhak =)
I'm gonna sing a song for HER..
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday Hana Sofya...
Happy Birthday to you...
<3 <3


Sayang dak mokmok ni sangat sangat !



You read ? Thank you very kamsa !

No comments:

Post a Comment